Mock Town and Marshall D. Teach!

The Straw hats stayed on the tropical island for two weeks. They had been put through a hardcore training program compliments of Luffy and Ryuma. One once beautiful island that they were on two weeks ago now looked like a wasteland. There were clouds of smoke rising from different parts of the island and the once luscious tropical forest was now nothing but a pile of ash. The straw hats completely destroyed the island in the past two weeks, but if you asked Luffy he would say it was all worth it. The two weeks of training paid off nicely for the crew. He can now say that everyone on his crew has unlocked both observation and Armament haki, but only a handful of them can control it. Zoro, Sanji, and Nojiko are now aware that they possess armament haki and can summon it to some extent. Sometimes it can summon it when they wish and sometimes, they don't. Zoro and Nojiko seem to favor armament over observation haki while Sanji seems to favor observation. He was quite disappointed when Luffy told him that he seems to be more talented with observation haki but Luffy reminded him that he can still learn both. Chopper also showed signs that Armament will be his specialty along with Robin, while Usopp and Nami seem to favor observation haki. It is still too early for Luffy to tell just how they are going to use their designated types of haki, but they were on the right track. Everyone was currently standing on the main deck of the ship staring at the wasteland that they were about to leave behind.

"Man, I can't believe that this place used to be a beautiful island two weeks ago," Nami said as he looked at the smoking island.

"It'll fix itself," Luffy said as he stared at the island. "Nature always finds a way," he added.

"Captain is right," said Robin with a nod. "The ashes will rejuvenate the soil and the beauty will return even better than it once was," she added.

"Anyway," Luffy said as he turned to leave. "Raise the anchor and release the sails. It is time we get on our way," he said causing all of them to nod head before they started scrambling around the ship. As the ship began to sail up the canal and away from the island, Luffy took a seat on his throne and poured himself a glass of whiskey before he let out a comforting sigh and lead back into the cloud.

Once the ship was on its way the entire crew scattered themselves around the ship. Zoro and Nojiko were training themselves at the front of the ship, Nami was inside of her room drawing a map of the island that they were previously on, Sanji was in the kitchen packing away some supplies they had gathered from the island before they destroyed it, Usopp was sitting behind Luffy working with some form of explosives, while Chopper and Robin were on the main deck relaxing with a good book and Ryuma was Doing reading as well as Robin had given a Book to read it. Luffy found the relationship between Robin and Chopper very amusing, especially when Robin first tried to speak to the small reindeer doctor. It took some time for Chopper to warm up to her, but once he did the two of them were somewhat inseparable.

"Hopefully nothing but smooth sailing from here on," Luffy said as he transformed his throne into a lawn chair and pulled his straw hat over his face. "Nami! You're in charge!" he shouted as he closed his eyes. Nami, who was insides came outside to see why her captain put her in charge. When he went to the rear deck, she saw him laying on a lawn chair made of clouds with his hat over his face.

"Aye," she said with a smile before checking the log pose on her wrist.

**The Moby Dick**

The Moby Dick, the flagship of the strongest man in the world Edward Newgate, or more commonly known as Whitebeard. Whitebeard was currently sitting on the rather large throne with a barrel of sake in his hand while hooked up to a bunch of medical equipment. He had his crew scattered all around the giant ship while most of them were mainly surrounding where he was sitting.

"Oi Pops!" came the shout of someone walking towards the giant of a man.

"Marco, you're back," Whitebeard said as he looked at his second in command who was walking towards him holding two newspaper. "Did you get everything?" he asked.