The Crimson Breaker!

Luffy was currently sitting on his throne on the rear deck drinking a glass of whiskey. It had been about four hours since he had his battle with Aokiji. They were currently sailing through calm waters on their way towards Water 7. Luffy got up from his throne and made his way down to the main deck where his crew was relaxing.

"How's our heading, Nami?" he asked as he walked down the stairs. Nami, who was sitting on a lawn chair on the main deck with her sister looked at her log pose before looking back at her captain and spoke.

"We are right on course, captain!" she replied earning a nod.

"Our next island should be Water 7," Luffy said as he looked at his crew. "We should arrive there in three days," he added confusing Nami.

"How do you know it's water 7?" she asked as she stood up and walked towards Luffy.

"Those people who were stranded on the last island shad that they saw a frog ding the forward crawl," he said with a small smile. "That's Yokozuna, he lives around Water 7 and is always by the sea train," he explained.

"Sea train?" Usopp asked in a suspicious tone.

"That's right, a sea train. It is a train and runs on top of the water," Luffy said surprising his crew. "What's for lunch?" he asked Sanji as he ignored the surprised look on his crew's faces.

"Seafood and some veggies," Sanji replied as he wiped the surprised look from his face. Luffy nodded before making his way over to the kitchen to eat with his crew following behind him. Once inside the kitchen, he sat down at the head of the table with Robin and Nojiko taking the seat on either side of him. Nami sat down beside her sister and Chopper chose to sit beside Robin while Zoro sat at the other end of the table opposite Luffy and Ryuma leaving Usopp to take the open sea beside Chopper leaving the seat opposite from him for Sanji. Sanji then began laying out the food he had prepared for lunch and Luffy had to admit, it was quite the spread. There was grilled sea king meat, baked fish, lobster, shrimp, some pretty big crabs, some baked potatoes, and some salad.

"Wow, Sanji!" Nojiko said in amazement as she stared at the amount of deliciously looking food Sanji had prepared. "This looks amazing!" she added causing the resident cook of the straw hat crew to go crazy after hearing the compliment.

"Ohhh, thank you Nojiko, my love!" Sanji called out with hearts in his eyes. "But it was the captain who told me to prepare a feast," Sanji said causing everyone to turn their attention over to Luffy.

"Really?" Chopper asked as he looked at Luffy.

"What's the occasion, Luffy?" Usopp asked.

"Nothing special," Luffy replied with a shrug. "I just figured you guys would have probably been a bit shaken up after witnessing my fight with Kuzan," he said causing all of them to recall the memory of the fight that they saw. "So, I asked Sanji to prepare a feast to cheer you all up a bit," he added earning a few smiles from his crew. "So... dig in," he said as he motioned them to start eating. The crew did just that, they started helping themselves to food Sanji had prepared.

"That fight with you and that admiral guy was so cool!" Chopper said with a mouthful of food and stars in his eyes. "You guys were like bam, bam, boom! And the entire sea shook!" the little reindeer while doing punching motions with his hooves causing Luffy and Robin to chuckle at his antics.

"That wasn't anything special," Luffy replied as he bit down on a lobster tail. "Neither Kuzan nor I were going all out," he added. "If we really were serious, we probably would still have been fighting to this very moment," he said surprising his crew.

"I can't believe that they're people that strong out there," Nami commented as she thought back to her past beliefs. Before she had met Luffy and the crew she had always Arlong was the strongest there is. She could have never imagined there being someone more powerful than him but after entering the Grand Line and meeting Luffy, she could now see just how naive she was for thinking that. The people she met so far in the Grand Line make Arlong look like a child in terms of power.