A Chop-Chop man and a Thief

Luffy, Ryuma and Zoro were traveling towards Orange Town at about 80mph just about twenty feet above the water. Zoro was laying back in the cloud napping while Luffy and Ryuma were sitting on there throne with a glass of whiskey in there hand looking at up at the sky. Luffy then turned to the sleeping form of Zoro and spoke.

"Oi, wake up," Luffy said causing Zoro to turn over on his side while mumbling something Luffy couldn't understand. Luffy then took on an evil smirk on his face before pointing his right index finger at Zoro. At the tip of Luffy's index finger, electric blue sparks could be seen building up before a small bolt of lightning shot out of Luffy's finger and slammed into Zoro's behind causing him to yelp in pain. Zoro immediately sprang to his feet with all three swords drawn ready for an attack. Luffy had an amused look on his face as he looked at Zoro, He gave a small chuckle before speaking to his first-crewmate. "Relax Zoro, it was me," Luffy said making Zoro resheathed his swords before yelling at Luffy.

"Why the hell did you do that!?" Zoro asked/yelled.

"I tried waking you up the normal way but you wouldn't wake up so I had to get creative," Luffy said as he took a sip of his whiskey. He then tossed a cup towards Zoro before speaking again, "The barrel on your right has food and the one on your left has booze," Luffy said while pointing at the two barrels that Luckey Roo gave to him. Zoro thanked him before taking some meat from the barrel to eat along with a cup of booze to drink. While Zoro was eating Luffy thought it would be a good Idea to let him know the plan going to Orange Town. "We are going to arrive in Orange Two in about thirty minutes. The pirate who we are going there to see is Buggy 'The Clown', he has a 15,000,000 beli on his head," Luffy said making Zoro take on a serious look on his face before speaking.

"And why exactly are we going to meet him?" Zoro asked with a raised eyebrow. Luffy took a sip of his whiskey before replying.

"I've heard a lot about him from my mentor if he is as good a pirate as I expect him to be I'll ask him to join the crew. If he is not, however, we three will kick his ass and cash in the bounty on him and his crew," Luffy said with a smirk. Zoro took a bite into the piece of meat he had in his hand before giving Luffy his opinion as for ryuma he is hoping that he gets to beat that buggy's crew ass.

"And what if he is the pirate you expect him to be, but he doesn't want to join the crew?" Zoro asked.

"Simple, we kick his ass along with his crew and take his bounty," Luffy said making Zoro and Ryuma chuckle. "From now on anyone with a bounty on their head we are going to cash in. In this cloud right now there is 800 million beli that me and Ryuma had got from a few pirates in the Grand Line," Luffy said making Zoro spit out all of the booze he had in his mouth and look at two of them with eyes the size of dinner plates.

"800...800...million beli?" Zoro asked in a surprised voice to which Luffy nodded before speaking.

"Yea, we are planning on clearing out the big bounties in the East Blue before we head into the Grand Line. I highly doubt we all will find a suitable ship that will survive the Grand Line to a lot of that money will be spent on first buying a ship, repairing it, and then eventually we are going to need a new one. However, if we are lucky to find one that could survive the Grand Line then all we will need to worry about is the repairs," Luffy said earning a nod from Zoro saying he understood. "That being said, getting a ship and maintaining it is my responsibility as Captain so, any opponent the crew face that has a bounty on their heads gets to keep the bounty for themselves. The treasure looted is divided among the crew equally," Luffy said. Zoro drank the last of his booze before speaking.

"That sounds good, Captain," Zoro said with a smile making Luffy smile as well. The three of them traveled for about ten more minutes before they reached the shores of the Orange Town, or what used to be Orange Town. The entire town looked like a tornado pass through it. Zoro, Luffy and Ryuma stepped out of the cloud and began walking into the town. While walking Luffy sent a command to the cloud to stay in the skies about the island. When they reached the down they realized that it was abandoned, there was not a soul in sight. The only thing there was a lot of destroyed houses and vandalized buildings. Luffy and Ryuma sighed and Luffy tilted his hand down a bit to cast a shadow over his eyes before he spoke in a cold menacing tone.