Hell's Company and The Return to the Blue Sea!

Luffy was currently standing on the rear deck with a glass of whiskey in his hand. One day had passed since he killed Enel. The straw hats, Shandorians, and the Skypieans had thrown a large feast in celebration of Enel's defeat. The previous evening was filled with loud singing, dancing, and a whole lot of drinking. A lot of the participants of the party were currently still sleeping while some of them were already awake and exploring the upper Yard for the first time. As for the Straw hats, most of them were awake with the only ones who were still asleep was Usopp and Chopper. Sanji was in the kitchen with Nami and Robin making breakfast, Zoro was off to the side of the Going Merry training along with Ryuma, and Nojiko sitting on the main deck with Conis and her father talking . After eating a delicious breakfast that Sanji prepared the crew and the now awaken Skypieans and Shandorians all decided to go exploring the island in their own way.

Usopp went to a group of Skypieans and Shandorians and began trying to trade them all sorts of items from the Blue Sea world for the dials found here on a sky island, Nami, Nojiko, and Chopper went off to search for gold along with Conis, Pagaya, and a few Skypieans, Zoro and Ryuma went off to continue their training alone, and Sanji went off to find some cooks from Skypiea to exchange some recipe with. With everyone gone their own separate ways, only Luffy and Robin remained on board the ship. The two of them were currently standing on the main deck look off into the giant forest.

"Shall we go see this bell?" Luffy asked as he looked over at Robin casing her to smile before she nodded. The two of them then hopped off the Going Merry and began walking through the forest in the direction of where the bell was. The two of them walked for about 20 minutes before arriving at the location of the giant bell only find that there was a large crowd of people there, both Shandorians and Skypieans. At the head of the crowd was Gan Fall and the chief of the Shandorians, they were all staring at the Poneglyph attached to the bell.

"Chief, what does it say?" a Shandorian warrior asked as Luffy and Robin made their way through the crowd.

"It is an ancient text," The chief replied as he stared at the Poneglyph. "It is impossible to read," he added in an apologetic voice. As soon as he uttered those words Robin spoke up and began reading the words etched into the stone.

"We shall know the true meaning and utter it to no one," Robin said as she and Luffy walked out of the crowd and made their way to the Poneglyph. The chief's eyes widen in shock as he heard what Robin was saying. "It is our legacy to be the inheritors of history and our duty to protect it with the sounding of the Grand Belfry," Robin continued while Luffy just smiled.

"Those words..." the chief said in a shocked voice. "How do you know them?" the chief asked as he stared at Robin.

"Those words were described on a wall in one of the ruins of Shandora," she replied as she and Luffy stopped in front of the Poneglyph. "Long ago, your people were entrusted to be its guardian, correct?" she asked as she continued to stare at the giant stone.

"You can actually read those texts?" the chief asked but he got no reply. Luffy stared up at the giant Poneglyph as he began to hear a small voice inside of his head.

"It talks about one of the ancient weapons doesn't it?" Luffy suddenly asked taking Robin and everyone else by surprise.

"Ancient weapon?" a Shandorian asked in surprise.

"Why would it have that on there?" another asked.

"You can read what it says?" Robin asked as she turned her attention to her captain.

"Not exactly," Luffy replied as he took off his straw hat and ran his hand through his hair. "More like I heard it tell me what was on there," he said confusing everyone who was there. "It's hard to explain. All I know is that it talks about a great weapon," he said with a sigh.