A Foiled plan

After a good night's rest, Luffy was the first one up at around 5:00 am and decided to go for a stroll through the village. Luffy walked for a while before ending up on one of the cliffs surrounding the southern shores of the island. He spotted a nice tree and sat down at the base of the tree and stared up at the sky while enjoying the peace and quiet. Luffy's peace and quiet was interrupted by two voices coming down on the shores of the beach. Wanting to see who it is, he got up on all fours and crawled to the edge carefully to make sure he wasn't seen or heard by whoever was down there. When Luffy reached the edge, he peeked over to see who it was, only to see Klahadore talking to a strangely dressed man.

"Is everything set Jango?" Klahadore asked the man. Jango took a seat on one of the nearby rocks before he replied to Klahadore.

"Rest assured, everything will go accordingly to plan...Captain Kuro," Jango said causing Luffy to smile in satisfaction having finally figured out why that Butler seemed so familiar.

'So, that's why you're familiar,' Luffy thought as he watched the two men. 'Captain Kuro-of-1000-plans... looks like I'll have some entertainment while we wait for the ship,' Luffy thought to himself. He was brought out of his thought when Kuro shouted at Jango.

"Don't call me that idiot!" Kuro screamed, "I gave up that name a long time ago," he said as he readjusted his glasses. Jango sighed before he stood up and spoke to Kuro.

"Fine, Fine. Just hurry up and give the signal so we can kill this rich girl and inherit her money," Jango said nonchalantly. Luffy could have sworn he saw steam come out of Kuro's ears when Jango said that.

"You idiot, I can't get her inheritance because I am not related to her!" Kuro said before he adjusted his glasses once more. "Miss Kaya need to perish in an unfortunate accident but before she perishes in an unfortunate 'accident,' I need you to hypnotize her and make her create a will leaving all of her fortunes to her butler, Klahadore," Kuro said with a pompous smirk on his face. Jango sighed and sat down on one of the nearby rocks before he spoke again.

"Right, right," he said with a sigh. "Just hurry up and give the signal, the boys are getting bored," he said with a sadistic smirk on his face. Kuro looked at him for a while before he spoke again.

"There is something that has come up which may be a hindrance to our plan," Kuro said making Jango look at him with a raised eyebrow. "There is a boy currently in the village who wears a straw hat, I want you to avoid him and his crew at all cost," Kuro said surprising Jango even more.

"Why?" was all he asked. Kuro looked at him with a serious look on his face before he replied.

"He has ties to one of the four emperors," Kuro said making Jango's eyes widen. "I doubt he will get involved after all he is a pirate. However, if he does I will deal with him," Kuro said before he turned to leave. Jango stood up and turned to leave as well but spoke one last time before he left.

"Right, I'll have the boys on the North shore at daybreak to storm the village," he said before he walked off. Kuro didn't reply to what he said, he simply walked off as well. Luffy got up from his position on the ground and started to head back to the village to tell the crew about what he had heard. After walking for a few minutes, he arrived at the Inn and saw that everyone was up and Usopp was there already. Luffy then proceeded to tell them what he had heard making Usopp dash out of the Inn to warn Kaya. Luffy looked at him and shook his head before speaking to the rest of the crew.

"Well, he is about to get his heart broken," Luffy said before he took out a glass and poured himself some whiskey. Nami looked confused at what he meant.

"What do you mean?" she asked with a confused look all over her face. Luffy took a sip of his whiskey before he answered her.

"Usopp is famous around the village for being a liar. He is about to go tell Kaya the man who her parents left in charge of taking care of her is a pirate," Luffy said before he took another sip of his drink and spoke again. "Would you believe him if you were Kaya?" he asked. Nami looked thoughtful for a moment before she shook her head saying no. Zoro and Ryuma who has took a seat opposite to there captain and spoke to him in a serious voice.