Journey to Alabasta and a New Devil Fruit

As we see everyone partying on the ship with chopper as Luffy suddenly turned serious, glancing at his crew. He coughed, gaining everyone's attention.

"Alright, right now, we are making our way to Alabasta ; that place is no joke; the Marines will be stronger, and so will the other pirate crews; that's why we will double our training," Luffy stated.

Zoro smirked, liking the idea, and so did Sanji and Nami; Usopp paled while Nojiko and other's wasn't sure what to expect.

"But before we start today, I need to show you something," Luffy stated before standing up, grabbing a small chest from his cabin, Namii had seen that bag, but her captain told him not to touch it.

Putting the chest on the table, Nami was about to ask what was inside; when Luffy opened it, inside was what looked like fruit.

Everyone immediately knew what this was.

"I found this Devil Fruit in the forest in the Conomi islands while exploring the island," Luffy stated, much to Nojiko and Nami's surprise; they thought how was possible that they hadn't found it before.

"What will we do with it?" Usopp asked, wondering if any of them would eat it or would they simply sell it.

"I'm sorry, but can someone explain which fruit is this?" Nojiko suddenly asked, knowing from Nami what a devil fruit was.

"This is a Devil Fruit known as 'Tori Tori no Mi, Model: Taiyō-shin' is a Mythical Zoan devil fruit. Now, does anyone wants it," Luffy asked, looking at Zoro, who immediately shook his head in denial.

"I'm a Swordsman; I don't need a Devil Fruit," Zoro simply stated, putting his hands behind his back and resting his head on the chair's back.

Luffy nodded, understanding his reason, before looking at Sanji, who smoked a cigarette before shaking his head. "No thanks, I have my eyes on another devil fruit," he stated; many women around the world suddenly felt shivers of disgust in their spine.

Usopp shook his head, much to their surprise. "Nah, I'm a Marksman; you said Shanks's crew has no one with Devil Fruits that includes my father," He stated with pride.

Luffy smiled before looking at Nojiko, who thought of it before shaking her head. "I want to be an adventure; I don't need a Devil Fruit," She stated before everyone's eyes turned to look at Nami.

"What abilities does this Devil Fruit gives?"

"Not sure, but this devil fruit is based on the Story of 'Ra, The Guardian of The Sun.'" Luffy started leaning the chest closer to Nami, who grabbed it in her arms.

Nami looked at the fruit; the fruit was shaped like a pineapple; at the side were red wings with frames that looked like flames, a yellow flame on the top shaped like a bird head, and blue bottom.

Before anyone could say anything else, Nami bites a big chunk; she knew it would taste horrible. As she swallowed quickly, the taste registered, almost making her vomit.

She dropped the fruit on the floor as she stood up; the chair fell to the floor.

After the taste disappeared, Nami looked at her arms and chest but felt nothing new.

"Did it work?" Nami asked, looking at Luffy, who simply pointed at her legs; she looked down to see her legs looked like they were made of gold.

"EEEHHH" Almost the whole crew yelled, especially Nami, who was shocked.

"Calm down, Nami, I will help you," Luffy stated; Nami calmed down and nodded, knowing her captain would help her.

They walked to the ship's main deck; Luffy explained to the others what they would train for 3 days before turning to Nami, now having golden arms and Legs; Nami quite liked the feeling; it felt warm, but not to burn but just simply very calming.