The second crewmate

Flying just above the water is Luffy, Ryoma and Koby sitting in Luffy's thunder-cloud. Luffy and Ryoma were sitting on there throne while Koby was sitting on a small chair Luffy made for him. Following behind Luffy's cloud is a captured Alivda who is on a separate thunder-cloud that Luffy summoned to transport her. They are currently headed to Shells Town to cash in the bounty on Alvida's head and also take Koby there to join the marines. Even though Koby wanted to be a marine, Luffy could honestly say he liked the kid. He had a good sense of justice and even though he was a bit of a coward, with the right type of training he would become a fine marine, and Luffy knew just to person to turn him into one. Luffy Couldn't stop himself from chuckling at the thought of THAT man training Koby as Ryoma was suddenly feeling chills in his spine by seeing luffy laugh. Luffy was brought out of his thought by Koby's voice.

"Wow! I still can't believe I am sitting on a cloud!" Koby said happily as he ran his hand on the surface of the cloud. Luffy and Ryoma chuckled at his antics before he spoke.

"Yea well, this is a thunder-cloud it is a lot more firm compared to regular clouds found on one of the Sky Islands," Luffy said making Koby whipped his head around and looked at Luffy with eyes the size of dinner plates.

"Y-you mean there are islands in the sky?" Koby asked with a voice of pure shock.

"Yes, is even a sea of clouds up there that your boats can sail on," Ryoma said surprising Koby even more. "However, I don't know if there is any here in the skies above the East Blue, but I know for a fact they are in the Grand Line." Ryuma finished with a smile.

"Wow!" was all Koby could say. Luffy chuckled at Koby's reaction before his face became serious as he spoke to Koby.

"Hey, Koby," Luffy said getting Koby's attention, "Alvida mentioned Roronoa Zoro earlier and I was wondering who is he?" Luffy asked causing Koby to turn pale.

"He is a great pirate hunter. He is a man who diced up his bounties like an animal bent on carnage, a blood-thirsty beast. He has been called nothing less than a living breathing demon in human form." Luffy and Ryuma couldn't help but sweatdrop at that description. "Recently I heard he was captured and is being held at the marine base in Shells Town," Koby said causing Luffy to grin. When Koby and Ryoma saw the grin as they immediately grew pale, "Please don't tell me you are thinking about doing what I think you're thinking about doing!" Koby yelled but Luffy simply chuckled and didn't reply making Koby even more scared. The three of them and an unconscious Alvida traveled for about five more minutes before they finally reached the marine base city. Luffy, Ryuma and Koby exited the cloud before Luffy sent it up in the sky to wait for him to summon it back when ready. The cloud carrying Alvida followed closely behind Luffy, Ryuma and Koby as they walked through the town, earning them odd looks from the civilians there.

"I want to see who this Roronoa Zoro is. Who knows maybe I'll even have him join my crew." Luffy said with a serious look on his face as they walked through town. When Luffy said that Koby immediately began to beg Luffy to find someone else as for Ryoma he didn't say anything as he knew there is no use of saying anything to him.

"Luffy seriously, you are out of your mind if you think the right thing to do is get this guy to join you," said an extremely scared Koby. Luffy just kept an emotionless look on his face as he spoke.

"I never said he was going to join my crew. I said MAYBE he will," Luffy said as he stopped by one of the local vendors that were selling apples and picked two up and give one to ryoma and bit down on some of his apple before flipping the vendor Two beri. He then looked to the guy that sold him the apple and spoke, "Are they really keeping that Zoro guy here?" Luffy asked. The moment Zoro's name left his mouth everyone who was close enough to hear the question jumped back with a look of pure horror on their face. "We take that as a yes," Ryuma said before walking off with Luffy and Koby close behind.