Nami's Sick and A Raid on the Ship

**Previously...**

"That's fine, What the three of you are going to be actually doing is selling weapons, drugs, and very expensive things," Luffy said as he watching their reactions. He was surprised when none of them showed any outward reaction to what he said.

"That can't be it, I'm sure there are numerous people out there who are doing the exact same thing," Gem said causing Luffy to smile.

"Right you are," Luffy said as he downed his drink. "We are also going to be dealing with rare artifacts and...," he said before he reached under his bed and pulled out a chest and place it on the bed. "...some extremely rare items," he said as he opened the chest and showed its contents to the three of them causing their eyes to widen.

"Those are..."Mikita said in disbelief

"I've never seen one much less this many," Marianne said in awe.

"Wow.." Gem said.

**Now**

The three former bounty hunters stared into the chest in awe. Luffy and Ryuma stared back at his three new crewmembers with an amused look on their faces before Luffy closed the chest snapping them out of their staring. As the lid of the chest came down and closed everyone in the room heard a few clicks signaling that it was now locked.

"Now the three of you see what we are about to get ourselves into," Luffy said before he slid the chest back under his bed. "Are you in?" he asked while looking at the three of them. The three of them took a few seconds to finally get over their initial shock before they replied.

"Aye, Sir!" the three of them yelled out simultaneously.

"Good, I will go into more details once we got everything settled with the rest agents," Luffy said causing the three of them to nod their heads. Gem was about to say something to Luffy but before he could the door to Luffy's quarters flung open startling everyone inside.

"BIG BRO LUFFY RYUMA!" Johnny and Yosaku yelled as they burst through the door. "Come quick! It's Big Sis Nami!" they yelled causing Luffy and Ryuma to become worried slightly. Luffy quickly ran out of the room of the room and started heading towards the girls sleeping quarters with Ryuma, Johnny, Yosaku, and the three new crew members behind him. As Luffy entered the girls' room he saw everyone was in there standing over Nami who was laying on the bed. As Luffy walked into the room, everyone moved aside and allowed him to make his towards the bed. When he got there he saw his navigator laying on the bed breathing slightly harder than usual with her face red with sweat pouring off of it.

"What happened?" he asked Nojiko who was sitting on the bed beside her sister. Nojiko looked up at Luffy with a worried look on her face before she replied.

"I don't know," she said in a worried tone. "One minute she was giving out orders to the crew and then she told me she was feeling tired so she handed me the eternal pose before she began heading to her room," Nojiko said as tears began to build up in her eyes. "Then as she was walking to her room she suddenly collapsed on the ground," she said causing Luffy to nod before he placed his hand on her shoulder.

"Don't worry," Luffy said as he placed his hand on her shoulder. "I won't let anything happen to her," he said causing Nojiko to smile slightly. Luffy then placed his hand on Nami's forehead to check her temperature. After about five seconds Luffy took his hand off and spoke. "She is burning up," he said before he turned towards Usopp and spoke. "Usopp, grab a bucket and bring me some cold sea water," he said causing Usopp to salute and run off to grab the water Luffy asked for. "Johnny, Yosaku, Zoro, Ryuma" Luffy called out getting their attention. "You three go make sure we are still on course," he said causing the three of them to nod their heads before they made their way outside.