One of The Seven Warlords Of The Sea, Crocodile!

Luffy and most of his crew were currently trapped in a prison cell made entirely of sea prism stone. Luffy and Ryuma were currently sitting on the bench inside the cell with the navy captain from Louge Town, Captain Smoker. Luffy's crew, on the other hand, was having completely different reactions to being trapped in a cage when compared to their captain. Nami, Usopp, and Johnny were panicking while trying to pry the bars open with their bare hands while Nojiko and Yosaku were sitting in the corner of the cell trusting that Luffy had a plan to get them out of there, while Zoro was sitting on the floor with his back leaned against the bars sleeping without a care in the world. While the crew were having their own reactions to being trapped in a cage, Luffy, Ryuma and Smoker were sitting on the bench with a 2 ft space between them staring out at the cell at the man sitting on a big armchair with a desk in front of him staring at all of them with a smug smile on his face.

"Would all of you stop struggling," Crocodile said smugly while looking at the trapped pirates. "You'll all die here together, so why don't you stop struggling and accept your fate," he said before he started laughing maniacally. The three members of Luffy's crew who were panicking earlier began to sweat slightly and immediately huddled together before they all yelled out at once.

"I DON'T WANT TO DIE!" the three of them yelled out causing Luffy's eyebrow to twitch ever so slightly.

"Would you three put a sock in it!" Luffy yelled shutting them up and waking Zoro up in the process. "I told you earlier to calm down, didn't I?" he added rhetorically.

"Your pathetic screaming isn't helping the situation one bit," Smoker added as he took a puff of the two cigars in his mouth.

"Monkey D. Luffy and Ryuma Sakurai," Crocodile said as he held up Both of them wanted poster. "To think the Navy gave you two people 200 million berry bounty. It's absolutely ridiculous!" he said before he started laughing. "You're two are not even worth 2 million much less 200 million," he said arrogantly while laughing causing Luffy and Ryuma to smirk.

"You're every bit the lowly sea scum I imagined," Smoker said while looking at Crocodile.

"My my, you're every bit the wild dog I heard you were, Smoker," Crocodile replied while staring at Smoker. "Unlike your superiors, you never really believed I was on your side, did you?" he asked with a smug smile on his face. "And of course, you were right," he added as he got up from his chair and began walking towards the prison cell allowing the straw hat pirates to get a good look at him. 

He was a tall man with a wide chest, broad shoulders, muscular arms and legs, and a thick neck

He was a tall man with a wide chest, broad shoulders, muscular arms and legs, and a thick neck. He has pale skin and nape-length black hair, which is kept neatly slicked back, though strands tend to fall in front of his face during battles. Crocodile has various battle wounds, most notably was a long-stitched scar at the bridge of his nose that stretches across his face and a large hook made from a tough gold alloy in place of his left hand. His eyes are deep-set and heavy-lidded, and his thin eyebrows are characteristically drawn upward in the middle. "I have a feeling that you'll die honorably in the line of duty. I will be happy to inform the government that you died fighting valiantly against the vicious Straw Hat Pirates," Crocodile said causing Luffy to chuckle.