Chapter 1

Hey guys! Im back! Okay so I finished the first book and now here's to sequel! Hope you enjoy this! I honestly wouldn't write this, but seeing the reads it makes me see how much you liked the book. It made me so sad for it to end. Comment, vote, share cause it makes me so happy knowing you guys enjoy my book, and it honestly motivates me to keep the book going instead of forgetting about it! I will try to update twice a week, but I started school, so I am really sorry about that! Haha and I actually do know Danielle and we are very dysfunctional, she is seriously one of my bess franss I lovee her. Her comments make me so happy, and she really enjoys my book so I seriously lovee her for that! Okaay so enough of me blabbing lets get to the sequel!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Claireese's POV

I woke up to a bright white light shining in my face. Ugh where am I. Oh wait I remeber I was with Connor going to our 1 month anniversary dinner and then a car hit us. I remember everything, but i feel like shit and my head is pounding. I look over to the side and see Connor. 

"Connor." I whisper and he looks up.

"Oh thank god your awake. I have missed you so much." He says walking over to me and giving me a tight squeeze. How long have I been here?

"Connor calm down. How long have I been in here?" I ask.

"About a week." He responds. What the fuck? I have been here for a week!

"Wow well can you get the doctor? I want to know when I can be released." I say.

"Okay I'll be right back." He replies and leaves the room. A few minutes later he comes back with a doctor. 

 "Ahh good you're awake! How are you feeling?" He asks.

"I'm okay I guess I feel like shit and my head is pounding." I respond.

"That's normal, but I do have some news for you good and bad." He says in a serious tone.

"Okay Doc. Well tell me. Connor can you get something to drink!" I whine and he just nods and exits the room. "Okay now that he is gone tell me the good news then the bad news." I respond.

"Okay well good news is that you can be release right now, bad new you have eye cancer. Now I this does not just come naturally do you have any passed family members that suffered from this?" He asks. I sit there shocked, I'm on the verge of breaking down. I kept thinking this would happen, I just never thought it would be so soon. 

"Well my grandmother died of diabetes, and my mom passed because of eye cancer also." I reply. "I kept thinking this might happen because it could be hereditary, but I never thought it would be so soon. Has it spread yet? How long do you think I have to live?" I question.

"You have a while, but we want to treat you soon before it spreads. You can choose to go through chemotherapy if you would like. You can discuss it with your family before you make your final decision. Here's my card and you can call me when you decide. Your clothes are on the chair so you can get dressed, and check out." He says getting up and handing me a white card.

"Hey they didn't have much to drink so we can go to Taco Bell and get something to eat if you want, and what did they say?" He asks as he comes back in.

"Oh uhm nothing. Im not that hungry or thirsty can you just give me some time to change and then drop me off at my house?" I ask. I need to tell my parents. I don't know what to do. I want to do the treatment, but it's painful. Im scared. I get up, grab my clothes and head to the bathroom. I wear a white bandeau, a blue tank top, high waisted shorts, and high top converse. I walk out and sign my papers. I leave and we head to my house. "Okay well bye Connor. Uhm I will text you I guess. I'll see you soon." I say and give him a quick kiss on the cheek. I run into my house and run to my parents room. I don't care if its early I need to tell them now. I knock on their door and there is no answer. I open it and see they are still asleep. I check the time and it says 9:49. I walk over to my mom and tap on her shoulder, and she doesnt budge. I shake her a little bit and she wakes up. 

"Who's there?! Oh honey its just you, I see you woke up from the hospital that's good! When we saw you Gracie kept on crying and crying. She really wanted you to wake up." She smiles.

"I need to tell you and dad something. Please wake him up it is important." I plea.

"Okay. Hon! Wake up! Claire Bear has something to tell us!" She yells in his ear causing a giggle out of me.

"What?! Okay I'm up!" He says sitting up.

"Okay mom, dad. The doctor said I have eye cancer." I say softly, but loud enough for them to hear.

"What? Oh my goodness honey. Are you going to go through with treatment? I don't want to lose you, even though you aren't my own, I love you as if you were." She responds getting up and walking over to me and cradling me in her arms.

"Oh my. It was just like your mother, the way she died. Do you want to go through with the treatment?" He asks doing the same thing and cradling me in his arms.

"I do, but I'm scared. What if it doesn't work?" I cry. At this point I am bawling my eyes out.

"It will you are a tough, strong girl. You will survive, you are a fighter." My mom says kissing my forehead.

"Yeah like your mom said, we will be here with you, so will Connor, and your friends! We will always love you dead or alive." My dad says. Their words are comforting I am glad to have them as parents. 

"Thanks guys I am going to tell my friends. I will tell them to come over." I reply getting up and walking over to my room. I put everyone in a group chat and tell them.

~Guys I really need to talk to you, please come over to my house at noon. It's an emergency xx.

-Okay see you then. Andy xox

-Alright be there soon girly. x

-Kaay but you interrupted my slumber! xD xoxo

I hope I can get through this. I climb into bed, set an alarm, and go to bed.