Chapter 23

Claireese’s POV

OHMYGOD. Connor’s here, waiting for me and I’m here with Aiden. God’s not on my side today is He? I start walking towards him and soon see the rest of the gang and when I do I abandon my bags and sprint towards them and leap in Andrea’s arms.

“MY MAIN BITCH, I MISSED YOU!” I squeal as I wrap my legs around her and hug the life out of her.

“CUH, I MISSED YOU TOO!” She squeals back.

“Oh my god guys, I missed you so much! I’m so sorry I didn’t come for spring or winter break!” I say as Aiden, Jass, and Stella walk up behind me.

“Oh yeah Claire, no problem leave us to carry your bags totally!” Stella says sarcastically.

“Shut up Stell,” I say.

“So Claire who are your friends?” Jenn asks.

“Oh guys this is Stella and Jassalyn—we all call her Jass—and this is my boyfriend Aiden,” I inform as Aiden kisses me on the cheek.

“Awe, you guys are too cute! Uhm, uh, we need a ship name for you! Guys think of a cute ship name!” Andrea tells them.

“Claiden!” Ricky yells. (Pronunciation: Clay-den)

“Yes! Alright you guys are officially Claiden!” Andrea exclaims.

“Okay, okay now that we have our ship name I need to introduce you guys. Alright Aiden, Jass, Stell. This is Ricky, JC, Kian, Trevor, Sam, Andrea, Jenn, and Connor,” I smile and they all say their ‘hello’s’, “So I don’t know about you guys, but I’m hungry and am craving some In-N-Out. It’s a huge shame how they don’t have it in the east coast!” 

“That’s terrible bae; no one should have to endure life without In-N-Out!” Andrea says sarcastically.

“I know that’s sarcasm,” I respond narrowing my eyes at her.

“Whatever, c’mon let’s go,” She says as she tosses me keys to my black dodge charger.

“You brought me my car?” I ask her excited to get behind the wheel.

“Well duh, we weren’t gonna have enough space for you four in our cars,” Andrea responded.

“Babe, I really love your cars,” Aiden says as he sees the car.

“Yunno, sometimes I feel like you love my cars more than you love me,” I pout.

“Awe, baby you know that’s not true, I love you,” He says kissing me on the lips.

“I love you too,” I smile kissing him on the cheek.

“Ugh, gross guys! No PDA,” Stella groans.

“Shut up Stell, it’s been almost a year and you’re still not used to the fact I’m dating your brother?” I tease.

“Nope, I find it absolutely repulsive,” She responds.

“Whatever,” I tell her with an eye roll as we get in the car and drive off to In-N-Out.

We get out of the car and inside In-N-Out. Now let me say one thing: In-N-Out is the best fast food place that is cheap. Like I know McDonalds looks good and is cheap, but that shit’s nasty. When I have kid’s I will ban them from McDonalds and the only thing they are allowed to buy from there is sweet tea, french fries, a parfait, and cookies.

“What do you want babe?” Aiden asks me as he hugs me from behind and rests his chin on my shoulder.

“A double-double with grilled onions and no tomatoes, animal french fries with extra grilled onions and dressing, a large drink—to share—and uhm, I think that’s it,” I tell him and he goes to order for the both of us as I sit down with Andrea, Stella, Jenn, and Jass.

“So I heard you guys sat the ‘L’ word, so you guys are pretty serious?” Andrea asks.

“Yeah we are; we’ve been dating for almost one year. On October 13th it’s going to be one year,” I smile.

“Awe, you guys are too cute!” Jenn squeals.

“Yeah they are, but when they go into PDA mode it’s scarring,” Jass jokes and they all laugh while I pout.

“Stop making fun of me!” I whine and pout.

“Awe why is my baby girl pouting,” Aiden asks as him and the boys sit down with us.

“They’re making fun of me,” I say as I continue pouting.

“Awe it’s okay baby girl,” He says as he kisses my pout away—I love Aiden’s kisses when I’m having a shit day his kisses can turn it upside down—and I smile when he pulls away. “There no more pouting,” He grins.

“What’s in here?” I ask as I take a sip of the drink in the soda and lay my head on Aiden’s shoulder.

“Sprite,” He responds kissing my forehead.

“So what do you guys want to do after this?” I ask.

“Well we should unpack first and then maybe we can hit the beach?” Stella suggests.

“Hm, why not I've missed Santa Monica," I tell them.

“Alright, Santa Monica it is,” Andrea says.

We finish eating quickly and head over to my house. Andrea and Jenn look through my drawers and find their bikinis they left here a while back and change into them.

I put on a coral bikini top and a white embellished bottom, an MTV tank top, black high waisted shorts, and black sandals. I tie my hair into a pony tail and let some wisps loose, and then I stack on some bracelets and grab a tote bag and fill it with essentials.(Picture to the side).

When we all finish we pile up in cars with different snacks and food items in our trunks. I haven’t been to a bonfire like this in a while and I’m stoked! Like I went with Aiden, Stella and Jass a few times, but it wasn’t the same. So now I’m officially pumped for the rest of this day.

 ~.~.~.~
OMG and update. I said I would try to and I did. I blew off homework for this, but then again I always put off until the morning it's due. So this is just the intro to their California summer there will be more drama in the later chapters. ENJOY! 
~XoXo Natania<3
P.S IDK WHEN DANIELLE WILL UPDATE BC WE CHOSE TO SWITCH OFF UPDATES EVERY CHAPTER SO ITS HER TURN.