Chapter 22

~.~.~.~

*Fast Forward to the next summer....*

Claireese's POV: 

Aiden and I were ready to leave, and he grabbed my bags. He stuffed our suitcases in the back, and came to open my door. I smiled, and thanked him and buckled up my seat belt. He held my hand when he got into the drivers seat. 

"You ready to go?" Aiden asked.

"Sure am!" I smiled sweetly. 

We were ready to go back to LA for the summer and I was so excited for him, Jass, and Stella to meet everyone back home. Maybe I could do a little match making with the JC and Ricky seeing as the they are close in age...sorta. I miss all my friends from LA like sure we've facetimed, skyped, texted, and called it's still not the same. I can't hug them or be as stupid and weird with them as easily. 

The car ride was mostly silent, besides the radio playing music, and some small talk about things that we should do while we're there. When we got there, we lined up and got our bags loaded, and loaded the plane. 

~.~.~.~

Connor's POV:

I've been checking Claireese's twitter alot lately, and she's coming back to LA today. 

*Phone buzzes*

The text message viewed: 

"@Eseee_:On my way LA! Halfway there! :)"

I quickly grabbed the sign I made earlier today that said "Welcome Home Claireese" and headed out the door to drive to LAX with the gang. 

The drive was short, and when we got there I checked the time for the landings. When I saw that the plane said "BOARDED" on the screen of the landings, I quickly rushed to the entrance where all the passengers file out abondoning everyone else.

~.~.~.~

Claireese's POV: 

As I sat in the plane, I ended up falling asleep on Aiden's shoulder. When I woke up, Aiden was sound asleep. I took out my phone, a tweeted: "On my way LA! Halway there! :)" and presssed send. Favorites and replies were sent in and I decided to reply to some of them because boredom was taking over. I decided to read a book on Wattpad, but when I opened the app up, Aiden woke up. 

"Morning sleepy head" 

He smiled and kissed my cheek. "You excited, babe?" I nodded, "Very."

"Ugh you guys are gross, no PDA!" Stella groans as she looks at us from across the aisle.

We made it so that Stella and Jass don't bother us, unfortunately it didn't work. We talked for about an hour, and they told us to fasten our seatbelts because we were landing, so when we landed, we did the entire process unloading, then getting our bags. Once walking to the place where we exit, we held hands and rolled our suitcases out. When we got out, I noticed a sign....

"Welcome Home Claireese" with red roses and there I saw...Connor standing there, waiting for me. His eyes, shifted to my hand, and he put his sign down.

~.~.~.~

Connor's POV: 

I stood, waiting, and smiling- excited to see her. I was really excited to see her, and seeing her will probably make my day 10x better. I haven't seen her in a long time, but I can still see her beautiful face fresh in my mind. I smiled, holding the sign up. I held the flowers right next to the sign, checking my twitter. When I saw passengers walking out througb peripheral vision, I put my phone away. The moment I saw Claireese I smiled brightly, but noticed there was another boy, holding her hand. I immediately put the sign down, hiding the flowers...

 ~.~.~.~

A/N: Hey guys it's Danielle :))) I'm baack. Lol, I hope this chapter was okay. I swear I'll try to make these chapters longer, I just need more ideas to come to mind xD Well I hope you enjoyed! What do you think will happen between Connor and Aiden? ;) Team Connor or Team Aiden? x) 

OMG OMG OMG. I just died of sadness. I feel so bad for Connor, just to clear this up Claire hasn't made her and Aiden's relationship public, so Connor doesn't know! Hope you enjoy! Updating maybe next week. IDEK.

~XoXo Natania<3