Chapter 18

Aiden’s POV

I woke up to the stupid sun shining in my face, don’t you just hate that. Like you had a good night sleep, but you just have to wake up because of the stupid sun. Like, thanks Mother Nature!

I look down and see the gorgeous girl sleeping in my arms that I just met last night. Usually a situation like this we would have no clothes on and I would leave right when I wake up, but this isn’t like that. Claireese is actually really cool and I could see us being great friends. I don’t wanna say, ‘oh she can be the one to change me’ because honestly I don’t wanna change. I like me and my player ways, banging chicks all day every day. I check my phone and see that it’s 10 a.m.; I guess we should get up now.

“Claire, Claire, get up,” I say softly as I shake her a little bit.

“Mhmm,” She moans as she turns so she is facing the wall instead of me and has her ass pressed against me.

“Claire, Claire get up, its 10 already,” I tell her trying to get her up yet again.

“Mhmm,” She moans yet again and shifts on the bed causing my jeans to tighten.

Well shit thanks Claire, that’s a great way to start the day, with a hard on. I’ll leave her to sleep while I use her shower to take a cold shower. I get up and rush to her bathroom.

~.~.~.~

Claireese’s POV

I get up to an empty bed, but a running shower. Oh well that must be Aiden. I decide to check my social media’s to see the fuss right now and first go on Instagram. On Instagram I see that there are still a lot of hate comments, but not as much anymore. I then go on twitter and see there are hate tweets, ugh. I decided to tweet something to clear up this whole mess.

‘Hey guys, I know most, if not all, of you saw the picture so I just want to clear up this up,’ I tweeted that first so that people will know what’s coming and will be ready for my little rant.

‘Okay, so Connor and I broke up. We are no longer together. That guy in the picture is my friends’ brother from college and we were JUST watching a movie, nothing is going on between us! We are JUST FRIENDS!’ I tweet that and exit twitter.

Aiden comes out of the bathroom with only a towel hanging around his waist causing me to eye his sexy six pack hungrily.

“I’m gonna go to Stella’s room to get some clothes then I guess we can go to breakfast with them, that sound cool?” He asks.

“Yup, great, let me just get ready,” I say as I get up from the bed and into the bathroom.

I turn on the shower and do all that stuff, then put on my undergarments. I decide to wear a blue polka dot peplum tank top, distressed boyfriend jeans, a half sleeve biker jacket, and tan ankle boots. I apply light makeup which consists of BB cream, powder, liquid eyeliner, mascara, blush, and pink lip gloss. I slip on a matte cross ring, a golden locket, and some bracelets. I grab some sunglasses, my bag, phone and head out the door to Stella’s dorm. I knock twice and the door swings open to reveal a shirtless Aiden. (Picture of outfit to the side)

“I was getting ready for an hour and you still don’t have a shirt on?” I ask with one eyebrow raised.

“Nope, because this shirt will be put on when we leave,” He tells me.

“Well, this sight is burning my eyes so you should really put a shirt on before I gag,” I say as I start to fake gag.

“Please babe, I know you were ogling my body while I was only in a towel,” He winks and quietly whispers in my ear to make sure only we hear, “It’s okay babe I would ogle at your body if it were in a towel as well, and then I would rip that towel off your sexy body.”

“Shut up, you pervert, and don’t call me babe,” I glare playfully and push him.

“Only for you… babe,” He says to get on my nerves.

“Shut up, are you guys ready to go now?” I ask.

“Yeah let us just get our shoes on and then we can get breakfast,” Jass says.

“Where are we going?” I ask.

“Anywhere you want. There’s an IHOP, Norms, Denny’s, whatever you want,” Stella tells me.

“Let’s go to IHOP I’m craving red velvet pancakes,” I say after a few moments of thinking.

“Alright, I’ll text the rest of the group to meet us there,” Stella responds.

“What group?” I question with a confused face.

“Our friends,” Jass informs and with that we all head off to IHOP in my car.

~.~.~.~

Hey guys, I wanted to update today because I don't when I can update again. Things are a little crazy for me right now, so I want to update now so I won't keep you guys waiting for another chapter too long.

~XoXo Natania<3