Epilogue

Claireese's POV

*3 years later*

"And lastly Claireese Winters," The dean of the school called. I walk up on stage to accept my diploma and to have him move my tassel. As I am about to leave the stage the dean stops me. "Now wait a minute Miss Winters, someone here has something special for you so come on back here."

I stand in the center in front of the microphone and look to the crowd. I was really disappointed when Connor couldn't come, but the rest of the gang did. Sadly he's in England right now with Hannah Hart, it's cool I guess, but I really wish he was here. Then Carissa and Michael come on stage to the left side of me.

"Hello everyone we are Us the Duo and today at this graduation we are not only celebrating these graduates, but a lovely couple," Carissa says. "This is Make You Mine, Claire this is for you from a very special someone."

(Please play song on the side now).

If summer is for lovers

Then consider me in love.

I found the one

Oh I find the one

That I've been dreaming of

If friends are what you're looking for

Consider me a friend

But I'll break a part

And take your heart before this story ends

This is the part

Where we fall in love

Tonight I will make you mine

I will make you mine

If you let me

If you let me

Dating for the fun of it

Is no longer my game

I'll take all your old lovers

And put them all to shame

Don't compare love in the air

To anyone before

'Cause when you find the one

You've been dreaming of

You will hurt no more

This is the part

Where you check yes or yes

Carissa and Michael both stop at that part and I look at them confused, but they just nod to the other side of me. I turn back around and I see Ricky and Kian holding a card that says 'Will you marry me? Check yes or yes' and then I see Connor on one knee with a ring in his hands.

"Claireese, you have made me the happiest guy on earth by being my girlfriend, but now I want you to make me the happiest man on earth and be my wife. So will you check yes or yes?" Connor asks.

I walk over to Kian and Ricky and take the pen they have and jokingly ponder over which to check. I check one of the boxes and turn back to Connor.

"I checked yes," I tell him and he jumps up to his feet and kisses me passionately and Carissa and Michael sing until the song is over. Everyone awe's and congratulates me on the engagement and I thanked them in return. "I thought you were in England?"

"I lied, I wanted to surprise you with this, so I made you think I wasn't coming," He smiles cheekily.

"Well you better not do that at the altar," I joke.

"I would never because that will be the second best day of my life," He says.

"And what was the first?" I ask.

"Meeting you," He tells me seriously and I kiss him in reward of his answer.

Everything in life worked out so perfectly. It was perfect in the beginning and end. As a normal story it had a problem and even though Connor and I faced multiple problems we got through it. Our story hasn't come to an end yet, it just started, but we began a whole new book. A book about our new life together and how we continued our love story. A book that I will cherish forever. Our story may seem over, but it's far from it. It has just begun.

THE END.

|.|.|.|

AH GUYS IT'S OFFICIALLY OVER. THE CONNOR FRANTA SERIES ARE DONE. PLEASE READ THE O2L SERIES I AM MAKING. AND IN MY LAST CHAPTER, NUMBER 27, I ASKED WHAT FANFIC WOULD YOU GUYS LIKE TO SEE (I GAVE YOU THREE OPTIONS TO CHOOSE FROM), PLEASE COMMENT OVER THERE BECAUSE I REALLY WANT TO KNOW. ANYWAYS I LOVE YOU GUYS. THANKS FOR THE BIG RESPONSE ON THESE BOOKS.

~XoXo Natania<3