Chapter 27

PLEASE PLAY THE SONG ON THE SIDE OR UP ABOVE (DEPENDING ON WHAT YOU'RE READING ON) WHEN YOU ARE TOLD. IT IS US THE DUO'S NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE.

Claireese’s POV

“So Claire, are you going to the Kia Mainstage later today?” Connor asks as we get to my room.

“Yeah, the girls are making a big deal about it. I was just planning to go in some shorts and a nice top, but they stressed that I needed to look nice,” I shrug.

“Hm okay well I’ll see you there,” He smiles and walks off.

I get in and collapse on my bed from exhaustion.

~.~.~.~

“Claire, Claire, Claire! Wake up! We have to be at Kia in an hour and a half and you need to get ready,” Andrea says.

“Ugh fine what time is it?” I ask.

“3:30,” She tells me and I get up and take a quick shower.

I finish up my shower and go out to get some clothes and toiletries. I blow dry my hair half way and let it air dry the rest. I pick out a pink flowy tank top with some pattern, black sheer maxi skirt, and some black sandals with studs on it. I curl my hair and then braid a little bit of the sides and pin it. I swipe on some foundation, powder, silver eye shadow, eyeliner, mascara, fake eyelashes, blush, and a light pink lipstick. I grab some rings, earrings, bracelets, and a necklace. I grab a fringe cross body bag and put in my phone and other essentials and walk over to Jenn’s room and see everyone there plus Arden and Lauren.  (Picture to the side).

“Hey guys,” I say.

“Wow, you look good,” Arden compliments.

“Totally, you look hot,” Lauren says while fanning herself jokingly.

“Why thank you,” I say while bowing. “You guys ready?”

“Yup, we were just waiting for you,” Andrea says.

We walk over to Kia while taking a few pictures with fans and enter. We walk over to backstage when the boys get called on stage.

“Okay guys now there is something I really want to do to a special person and I have wanted to ask this person this question forever and now that she is back it perfect. Now I need your help to help me bring up Claireese,” Connor says.

“Claireese! Claireese! Claireese!” The audience chants.

“What do I do?” I ask the girls.

“GO!” They say and push my on stage.

I walk up on stage shyly and sit in the chair they have set in the middle.

“So Claire I’m pretty sure you’re wondering why you are on stage,” Connor says.

“Yeah kinda,” I say into the microphone that Jc gave me.

“Well I have to ask you a question, but I want to do this differently. So I have some friends come up and sing this for you since you know I cannot sing for my life,” Connor says and Us the Duo comes up.

“Hello Claire and everyone else. We have been asked by the lovely Connor Franta to do this and we just couldn’t say no after he asked us, so this is No Matter Where You Are and feel free to sing along with us if you know the lyrics. So this one’s for you Claire,” Carissa says.

(Please play song to the side now)

I will stand by you

Even when we fall