Chapter 10

~.~.~.~

Claireese's POV

I woke up in the hospital bed looking up at Connor. 

"Claireese! You're awake! Oh my god, oh my god. I am so sorry! I didn't mean to ruin our anniversary. I thought I was going to lose you!" He began to ramble on.

"Connor shut up. I'm fine. Wait? Anniversary? What day is it today?" I asked.

"It's the 1st of September. Our one month anniversary." Connor responded.

"Wait so I dont have cancer? We haven't broken up? And I didnt lose my vision? It was all a dream?" I asked frantically.

"Uh yeah. I think so. The doctor said you can be released once you wake up so I'm going to get her." He shakily said.

"You can go Connor, I'm not helpless." I say at the exact time the gang comes in.

"Oh my goodness Claire.! You're okay! When we heard you got in an accident we rushed straight over." Andrea said.

"I had the wierdest, yet most vivid dream ever," I muttered.

"Well what was it?" Jenn asked.

"I got cancer, then I became blind, and Connor and I broke up," I nonchalantly responded.

"Okay, so the results are in! You both are fine, minor scratches, no serious injuries. Luckily it wasnt that bad of a crash, or it could have been worse you guys are free to go!" The doctor said.

I got up off the bed and took of my heels. Knowing Andrea she brought clothes incase I woke up and got released today. I faced the gang and right away Andrea tossed me a bag. I put on a pink, studded collar crop top, distressed, light wash denim jeans, white converse high tops, angel wing earrings, my music note necklace, leather bracelet watch, black, matte cross ring, and a love ring. I ran my fingers through my hair and stepped outside.

"Okay, guys lets go out! I say we go bowling, then to Panera," I exclaimed.

"What about your anniversary?" Jc asked.

"Make the most of what we got, sure its not a one on one thing, but its not like he was gonna get lucky or anything," I joked.

"Okay well, leggo!" Jenn yelled.

I grabbed Connor's hand and dragged him out.

"It wasnt your fault, don't beat yourself up over it, you didnt plane for that to happen. No matter what I love you," I said kissing him on the cheek.

"Woah there! Keep it PG guys!" Kian exclaimed.

"Like you and Andrea havent done worse, I wouldnt be surprised if you guys have done the deed," I teased.

"Oh gosh, shut up Claire! It's not like you havent done the deed, cause I know you have!" She retorted.

"What, youre not a virgin?" Connor asked.

"Ha, uh nope. I did it with a few guys, nothing to major," I said like it was nothing.

"A few guys my ass," Andrea and Jenn said.

"Shut up, okay yeah I had sex in highschool big deal," I said, "now let's go bowling!" 

~.~.~.~

Oh my goodness guys! The update is finally here! I just wanted to say thanks so much for supporting the book and loving it. I decided to update now because when I saw my first book I recieved 9K that's a hugeeee acomplishment. If you have any friends who love Connor Franta or O2L I would love it if you would tell them about our book thanks so much! Love you guys!

~XoXo Natania<3