Chapter 8

~.~.~.~

Connor's POV

"Claire! No. I love you. You have to believe me! I can't live without you! Your my everything. Please don't give this up! Dont give us up!" I reached for her hand and grasped it.

"No Connor. You know my hatred for her. You know how I dislike her. Yet you still go behind my back and hang out with her? Really? Cause I know a true boyfriend wouldn't, guess you arent what i thought you were." She responded retreating her hand.

"No baby, it isnt like that! She hurt her ankle! I cant leave her like that!" I said.

"Hurt her fucking ankle Connor?! What about your cancer diagnosed, blind girlfriend! Isnt she supposed to come before anyone else! Connor i was waiting for a mother fucking week for you to show up! To call, to text! No! I dont get one, not even a good night or good morning text! I dont expect you be with me every single moment of the day, but those little things the sweet kisses, those text messages, those phone calls, those visits to make sure Im fine thats all Im asking for. Not for you to wait on me. There is a huge chance I wont live, but you dont care huh? You were just screwing me." She yelled and walked away towards Ricky and Jc as Jc picked her up and carried her in the car.

"So is this it?" I called out.

Just a plain nod. 

~.~.~.~

Claireese's POV

Heartbreaks suck balls. Me and Connor are over, so Im pretty much bored like I have been the whole week. Then it hit me! I wrote a song a while before I went blind! Wait I need to play ukulele and Im blind, oh Graciee can do it!

"Gracie! Come here!" I yelled. 

"Yeah Claire Bear?" She asked.

"Grab my camera, ukulele, and song book. Set up my camera, flip my book to the 38th page. I want you to play those chords while I sing okay?" I asked.

"Okay and you want me to start the camera now, its all set up!" She squealed. 

I never let her with my camera its a Cannon t3i. Thats my flippin baby. 

"Yeah and sit on the bed with me." I responded patting the side next to me. 

I felt the bed dip and her strumming. I began to the sing the song after a few strums. (Play song on the side) After a while the strumming stopped and I knew the song was over. On instinct Gracie went over and turned the camera off. 

~.~.~.~

AN: Oh my goodness guys! Im writing again! Its me Natania! Yeah I decided I would write on special occasions and my birthday is coming up so I wont have time to update then because of it. So i decided to update today instead! Sorry its not that long! Next update will be very soon!