Chapter 20

A/N: I'm baaaaaack:) Hey Guys. It's Danielle. I like disappeared and I'm back. Sorry, I have been way too caught up in school and band. But I'll try my hardest to keep updated.

Claireese's POV

We just got into the frat house party and the smell of alchohol immdeiatley burnt my nostrils, as I took a big breath. Music was blaring, playing Surfboard by Cody Simpson.

"This is my freaking jam, dude" Jass yelled over the music.

Jass, Annabelle, Edith and Katelyn walked away from Stella and I, leaving us standing there in amazement at how big the house was, and so full of people. We saw them already dancing with some of the drunk frat boys on the dance floor.

Stella grabbed my arm.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so going to get used to this!" Stella squealed by my side.

I grinned, saying "Me too!"

We walked towards the bar in the corner of the house, as the bartender's eyes raked up my body. I winked, giving a small smirk.

"What would you ladies like?" The bartender- or Eric said with a seductive tone.

Stella spoke before me- "A Jack Daniels with vanilla coke please" she replied with a wink.

"And for you?" He asked me

"I'd have the same, Thanks."

As Stella and I recieved our drinks, something caught my eye- Aiden. I smiled and he came up to me.

"Hey. You look pretty" He grinned, telling me in a slightly tipsy voice. 

I giggled. "Thanks, You don't look too shabby yourself mate." 

Stella looked at us intently, but looked away- grabbing her drink off the bar.

"Alright here you are" Eric said, also looking at us two.

He frowned, but smirked and looked at Stella. He started to flirt with her, causing Stella to get lost in his words. I grabbed my drinking, taking a few gulps out of it. I finished my drink and Aiden spoke. 

"Let me buy you another drink, and we can go dance yeah?" 

"Sure."

He ordered a few shots that tasted like a blue raspberry jollyrancher but you could clearly taste the alcohol in it. After I downed about four or five (I dont even remember) shots of the same drink I immediately started to feel drunk. Aiden had about the same amount I think. After that, we got to the dance floor, and I started to grind on him. Oh- and Stella? She kind of disapeared after that guy-- what was his name again? I dont know--took her away after he finished working or whatever.I'm pretty sure I just saw them making out earlier when Aiden and I were running to the dancefloor, holding hands. I don't really know what to call us, but back to me and Aiden on the dancefloor. Things got pretty heated and his hands just roamed my body. After we kind of got sick of dancing he whispered in a  seductive voice.

"Lets go to one of the rooms upstairs, yeah?" I nodded quickly, grabbing his hand. He kissed my lips and led me upstairs. 

We opened the first door and saw about three girls and a guy doing the deed on the bed, so we immediately left that room.  The second and third were also occupied, by druggies and sex addicts. We got lucky once we reached the four room. 

He locked the door, and pushed me up against the wall. His hands roamed my body, and kissed me. Everything was really fast-paced, and full of lust, heat and passion. His tounge roamed my mouth and we eventually got to the bed. He pulled my dress off, and this was it- The clothes came off, the condom went on, and that happened. 

~.~.~.~

Hellur people of Wattpad. I don't really know when the next update will be so savor this one lol. Danielle and I have testing this week and next week so we're packed on studying and shit. I'm hoping our teachers will be kind and not give us much homework, but I'm not betting on it. Anyways hope you liked the chapter and I'm planning to end this at around chapter 30-35 and there will not be a sequel. BTW. Big thanks to 17Serenity for the covers she made! They are amazing and I love them! I originally asked for just one for the first book, but she was kind enough to make one for both! 

~XoXo Natania<3