Chapter 17

Claireese's POV

"So you guys wanna watch a movie?" I ask since there is nothing really good on tv and Family Guys is boring me.

"Sure what do you have?" Jass asks.

"I dunno know, look in the cabinets where the tv is," I tell her and she gets up to go find a movie.

"EEEP! You have Great Gatsby!" She squeals.

"Yep," I say popping the 'p'.

"Oh we are so watching this! I have been wanting to see it for like ever!" She exclaims.

"Whale, now you can! I'll go make popcorn and get the snacks. Anyone want anything while I'm in the kitchen?"  I ask.

I just call it a kitchen since it basically is. Like it has an oven, fridge, microwave, sink, all the appliances a kitchen needs. Like I said the dorms are huge it is basically an apartment.

"I'll have a vanilla coke!" Stella shouts.

"Make that two!" Jass shouts as well.

"Three!" Aiden yells.

I pull out the ice cream we bought, the vanilla coca-cola cans, whip cream, popcorn, and kettle corn seasoning. I scoop five scoops for myself and put it in a cup and pour the vanilla coca-cola. The popcorn beeps signaling it's done so I take it out and pour it in a bowl and drown it in kettle corn seasoning. I take everything and bring it outside. 

"Okay three vanilla cokes and two bowls of popcorn," I say as I set the stuff down and get under the covers on the bed, "Y'all are too fat over there I'm laying on the bed."

 "Yeah, Aiden go lay on the bed with her! You're too fat for this couch!" Stella says as she shoos off Aiden.

"Fine, fine, fine. I know when I'm not wanted," He sighs mockingly and gets up and peels the covers up and gets in next to me.

We watch the movie all cuddle up together and so far I'm really enjoying my stay at NYU. In the middle of the movie I can feel myself drifting off, so I allow sleep to take over me and snuggle up next Aiden. 

~.~.~.~

"Awee! Look how cute they look!" I hear someone coo.

"Hurry up and take the pictures!" Someone whisper yells.

"I got it! Now posting it on Instagram, woah!" Someone whispers.

"What?" The other voice asks.

"She has over forty thousand followers on Instagram!" The voice exclaims.

"Mhmm, guys shut up," I mumble as I snuggle closer to the body beside me.

"Yeah, I'm trying to sleep," The voice beside grumbles as it too snuggles closer to me and wraps its arms tighter around my waist.

“Uh, Claire, I think you might want to see this, you’re kinda getting a lot of hate right now,” The voice, I now detect as Stella, says.

“What?!” I yell as I jump from the bed grabbing my phone.

I scroll through all the comments and just as they said hate.  The usual comments, ‘you’re not good enough for Connor’, ‘Oh my fucking god you dirty whore, you just aren’t satisfied with Connor so you feel the need to sleep with other guys, wow that’s low’. Then there are the positive ones, ‘guys calm down I think they broke up,’ or ‘Awee you two are a bunch of qt 3.14’s’. Yeah this is just greeeeat. Like I need more drama in my life, since there just isn’t enough drama in my life.

“Why are you getting so much hate?” Jass asks.

“Ugh, do you know Our2ndLife?” I ask.

“Of course we love them so, so, so much!” Stella chirps.

“Yeah, well I know them. We’re best friends, I dated Connor before I came here, but we broke up,” I tell them.

“Oh my gosh! I knew I recognized you from somewhere, I just couldn’t put my finger on it!” Jass exclaims.

“Yeah well I know them, before I moved out here Connor was being unsupportive about my decision in going to school here. He disagreed and now we are no longer together. He just didn’t want me to leave, but to me my future and career is important and if my boyfriend can’t accept that, then that means he needs to leave. He can’t be sneakin’ around in my life.” I tell them.

“Wow what a dick move, even if I was him I  would support you if it meant that much to you,” Aiden pipes up.

“Well, hello sleeping beauty, nice of you to join us,” I say sarcastically as I lay back down beside him.

“Yeah, well I couldn’t sleep well when you three are blabbing along,” He whines.

“You’re an idiot, but I’m tired so I’m going back to bed. Are you guys staying the night or…” I trail off.

“I don’t want to hear you and Aiden doin’ the nasty so we’re just gonna go,” Jass answers.

“Okay, shut off the lights and I’ll see you girls tomorrow. Night!” I call out to them.

“Night!” They both yell back in unison.

“Good night Aiden,” I whisper softly as sleep consumes me once again.

“Good night Claire,” He whispers back and kisses the top of my forehead.

With that statement we both fall into a dreamless sleep and snuggle peacefully close together. 

~.~.~.~

New update! Hope you guys like it! There's a cute little part there deticated to Danielle and she knows what I'm talking about, xD. Anyways I would really like some feedback from you guys! So comment, vote, and share! 

~XoXo Natania<3

P.S,

If you haven't notice the updates are getting longer because it's nearing the end of school, so I'm getting a lot of free time on my hands. School is going to be insane for me and Danielle so you will have to be patient with us for the next couple of months, but we do get out in exactly two months technically. But, school work will lessen as the end of the year comes by so be expecting more and more updates. I can't ensure updates once or twice a week over summer because I am considering summer school, so you will have to bear with me on the update when summer comes.

Once again,

~XoXo Natania<3