Chapter 9

Lol Tania and i were so excited for this chapter omg xD so tania and i split it in half. so the writin style will be different until halfway kaaay. :)

~daniellee<3

~.~.~.~.~

Claireese's POV

"Thanks for doing this Gracie." I smiled.

"No prob. So what happened..? That song was really deep and emotional.."

"Connor and i...we sorta had problems..." I sighed and teared up but bit the inside of my cheek to keep me from crying.

"Oh.. Sorry Claire Bear. If you want i can tell mom to invite Andrea & Danielle over to talk"

I gave her a huge bear hug.

"Aw Gracie. Please?"

"Sure."

I sat on the bed and laid down. a few minutes passed and my door opened and I was startled.

"hey Hey Hey!" Andrea and Danielle walked in and I sighed.

"You alright?" Danielley said worriedly.

I shook my head "No..."

"What-" I didn't let her finish

"Connor and I broke up."

"WHAT!? Omg! details!!"

I told them the entire story and by the time I got to the end my cheeks were wet from tears. I sighed and Andrea said

"Oh whatever He's stupid!! Ugh, Im gonna go get us some icecream! Lets have some fun."

I smiles and laughed lightly as I wiped my tears off my face. That night we all had tons of sweets and talked about things. It was great to have friends like them. 

They slept over and I was last to sleep. I look over at my phone and set an alarm. I heard voices.

"Whats going on..?"

I heard Connor. Connor was saying something all muffled

"Babe. You awake? Hellooo?"

What going on?!

*beeeeeeeeeep beeeeeep* The sounds of hospital heart rate machines were beeping.

"If she dosent wake up she can have an even worse concussion." An unfamiliar voice said.

I was shaken and I woke up on a hospital bed where Danielley, Andrea, JC, Sam, Ricky, Trevor, my mom, And Gracie were standing around it while Connor held my hand.

"Youre awake!!" Connor said happily.

"I had...the weirdest dream..." I stammered.

JC laughed lightly. "Dude you talk in your sleep"

~.~.~.~

Holy shit guys! CLIFF HANGER?! Can you guys guess what happened? Find out in the next chapter!