Chapter 15

Claireese's POV- Two Weeks Later

So today is the day, the day I leave sunny side California for bustling New York and honestly I'm scared shitless. New scenery, new people, new life style, it's all so much to take in. I'm at the airport with the gang,  --besides Connor--, and my family and I'm boarding in ten minutes.

"I'm going to miss you all! I will see you guys during the holidays and I will never forget you, I'll facetime and/or skype you," I tell them all.

"I'm going to miss you Claire Bear," Gracie cries as she clings to my leg.

"Awe, Grace I'm going to miss you too, be strong for me okay? Don't cry always smile because pretty girls are meant to smile not cry," I say as I crouch down to her height and wipe away her tears and give her the biggest hug, "I love you Grace, don't you ever forget that."

"Girl, I'm going to miss you so much, we all are," Andrea says as she engulfs me in a hug and soon the whole gang does. 

"Flight 209 to New York is now boarding," The speakers sounded.

"I'm going to miss you all as well, keep in touch okay?" I say as I wipe my tears, "Bye mom, dad, I love you. Thank you so much for putting up with me, letting me experience a whole family and just being my parents."

"Oh sweetie I might not be your biological mom, but I love you as if you are my own and I always will," My mom says.

"I love you guys, I'll call you guys when I land, but now I have to go," I say as I walk away. 

I walk and as I give them my ticket I look back and wave at them blowing them a quick kiss and get into the plane. I sit down in my seat, stick my headphones in and fall in a dreamless sleep. 

~.~.~.~

Tap, tap! Tap, tap!

"Excuse me Miss?" A flight attendant ask.

"Oh yes?" I ask.

"I just wanted to inform you that we are landing now," She smiles politely.

"Oh okay thank you so much!" I beam and she smiles back gently. 

After ten minutes I get off the plane and get all my bags, I hail a taxi and tell them to take me to NYU and they do. I arrive at the campus and hand the taxi driver his money then grab my things. I walk to the front office to check in and get to my dorm room, apparently I have a single room which I'm actually totally fine with. I get to my dorm and start to situate everything, my room is pretty spacious and consists of bathroom, a decent sized closet, a small microwave, stove, mini fridge and freezer. I fix my bed, put my clothes away, and decorate my room.(Picture of room to the side) I soon realize I have no food and need to go grocery shopping, too bad I don't have my car yet, it's supposed to come in tomorrow, I finish my room at midnight and fall asleep.

~.~.~.~
Next Morning  

I wake up to a knock on my door and open it up to reveal a girl around my age with brown pin straight hair that falls a few inches past her boobs and is around the height of 5'7 considering she was pretty tall, but not as tall as me .

"Uh good morning? Can I help you?" I ask her politely.

"Oh sorry, did I wake you?!" She asks worriedly.

"Yeah, but it's okay, I needed to wake up I have things to do so it's all good," I tell her.

"Oh okay, well I'm StellaMaisee, I live right across from you," She informs me.

"Well hello there StellaMaisee, but I'm going to call you Stella instead, I'm Claireese," I tell her.

"Okaay well I'm going to call you Claire, so what are you majoring in?" She asks.

"Journalism as my major creative writing and music as my minors," I tell her.

"Me too! Besides the music minor, but I'm taking jounalism and creative writing!" She squeals.

"Cool! So uhm, I kinda have some shopping I need to do for my dorm, do you want to join me?" I ask her.

"Sure, is it okay if my friend Jassalyn comes?" She asks.

"Of course! I'll leave the door unlocked so you guys can come in when you want," I tell her and with that she leaves.

I look out my window and and see that is sunny and warm so I use that to depict my outfit. I go with a white crop top, black skater skirt with suspenders, and red high heel sneakers. I take a shower put on my clothes, put my hair up in a messy ponytail, and put on very little makeup. It consists of BB cream, powder, bronze eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, blush, and lip gloss.(Picture to the side) I grab my bag, keys, and sunglasses then wait outside my dorm for Stella. After a few minutes Stella and a girl who I'm guessing is Jassalyn  emerge from her room.

"Oh Jassalyn this Claire, Claire this is Jassalyn," Stella beams.

"Hi! Nice to meet you," I say happily.

"You too!" She responds.

"Okay so do you guys know where the stores are and stuff?" I ask.

"Yup, we got it," Stella responds and with that we leave the dorms.

~.~.~.~
So on the side is the picture of her dorm, outfit, and the new characters so far! Enjoy!
~XoXo Nataniaa<3