Chapter 25

PLEASE READ A/N AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER. IT IS VERY  IMPORTANT.

Connor’s POV

What did I just do?! Ugh Connor why did you kiss her? She’s dating someone for fucks sake.

Yeah, but you still like her, love her in fact.

Why does that stupid voice inside my head have to be right? I have always loved Claire, she was breathtaking, graceful, all out beautiful, but me being me I fucked up big time. I was selfish; I wanted her to myself now that I had got her. It was a dick move I admit, but how was I supposed to let her go like that? What if she cheats on me? Too many variables with that solution that I can’t handle, I wasn’t able to handle that.

I never knew she had a boyfriend. She blocked me on all social medias, why I never knew I just suspected it was because of our break up, but seeing them together it clicks. She didn’t want me to see pictures or posts of them together. I never really knew what it felt like to have your heartbroken until I met Claire. I wasn’t as passionate with our relationship like the other girls I guess. So her leaving shattered my heart.

I tried to get over her, tried to see other girls, but I couldn’t. I would always end up comparing them to her, it was impossible not to. Claire had that certain special charisma, she was kind, caring, beautiful, graceful, sporty everything a guy could ask for or imagine. I guess that’s why Aiden loves her so much, he’s a lucky guy. He should hold onto her and keep her close; not only was it something I failed to do, but something I regret. It was the biggest mistake of my entire life to let her go so easily.

~.~.~.~

Claireese’s POV

I’m so freaking confused and I hate it. Connor brought out old emotions, old sparks, fireworks that I lack with Aiden. I admit I do love Aiden with all my heart, but there will always be a piece of me that loves Connor. I have no idea what to do, but I think I should break it off with Aiden. It isn’t fair to him if Connor kisses me especially if a part of me enjoyed it. So I guess I have to do what I have to do, but that can wait until tomorrow. I don’t want to worry about anything until tomorrow.

Next Morning

I woke in the O2L house with the girls next to me. Huh, I guess we all just crashed up here. Oh well, I need to tell them what happened and what I’m going to do.

“Hey girls,” I say as I shake them all awake.

“Mhmm, go away stranger,” Jenn groans.

“I need to tell you guys something it’s important and then I’ll cook you guys breakfast,” I say and they all instantly wake up. I see that pretty much all the girls are there: Rebecca, Jenn, Andrea, Jass, Stella, and Acacia. “Okay so last night Connor and I kissed,” I tell them and they all gasped.

“But you’re with Aiden,” Stella points out disappointed I cheated on her brother.

“I know, I know, but Connor pulled me into the kitchen apologized and pecked my lips. Not going to lie it rekindled the fire we had and I never really stopped caring for him. I know it’s not fair to Aiden to feel this way, cheat on him and still be with him so I’m going to break up with him,” I confess.

“I proud of you Claire, even though you’re the first girl my brother actually stuck with I’m glad with your decision and if it helps I’m not mad at you,” Stella assures me.

“Thanks Stell,” I say hugging her. “Now let’s go make that breakfast I promised.”

After breakfast I went in search of Aiden, he was passed out in one of the guest rooms.

“Aiden, Aiden wake up,” I said nudging him awake.

“Five more minutes,” He groans.

“No Aiden, right now. We need to talk,” I say.

“What?” He asks.

“I said we need to talk,” I respond.

“Oh uhm okay,” He mutters and gets up immediately.

“Now please don’t interrupt me when I’m talking I need you to listen and just understand,” I tell him. “Aiden last night Connor kissed me. Now I didn’t start it and it wasn’t something to intimate. Just a peck on the lips, but see that one simple peck was something that ignited the old fire that we once had. I don’t want to have feelings for Connor while I’m with you. It’s not fair to Connor, it’s not fair to me and it certainly isn’t fair to you. I hope you understand, but I think we should break up.”

“Claire,” He says as I look at the floor, “Claire look at me.” I look up at him and he looks me straight in the eye. “Thank you for being honest with me. I would rather you be honest with me than anything else. If you want to breakup that’s fine, I will still be here for you and I will still be your friend. Don’t let this breakup get in the way of having a fun time at home. Don’t let this get in the way of going back to the way we were before we were together. Certainly don’t let this get in the way of you fixing things with Connor and making him yours okay?”

“Thank you Aiden, you were the best boyfriend I could ask for. I still want to be friends,” I say kissing his cheek. “Now come on there’s breakfast downstairs.”

We walk into the kitchen and see all eyes on us. “There’s the happy couple,” Ricky says.

“Ricky we broke up,” I tell him softly.

“Oh, I’m sorry,” He says awkwardly.

“It’s okay were still good friends,” I smile and Aiden smiles back.

“Okay good ‘cause I don’t want awkwardness every time we’re around you two,” He says.

“Nope no awkwardness here,” We laugh.

“So what should we do today?” Andrea asked.

“Girls and guys day?” I suggest.

“OMG YAS, we could go to the mall, have a spa day, get our nails done! I’m so down,” Jenn says excitedly.

“Alright sounds good,” I smile doing a happy dance.

“What was that Claire?” Acacia asks.

“My happy dance,” I pout.

“Don’t do that again. Ever. Please. Don’t,” She says as she bursts out laughing and the rest of us do as well.

The best thing I could ask for. Friends, best friends.

~.~.~.~

SWAAAAAG GUYS. I updated for youuuu. Your welcome(; so Aiden and Claire broke up and I know you guys are awaiting the chapter they get back together LOL. So I'm thinking roughly five more chapter plus an epilogue and that will be the end. I plan to finish it by the end of my summer break. AND I WILL BE MAKING AN ENTIRE O2L SERIES I HAVE PUBLISHED A RICKY DILLON PROLOGUE. The book is called "Blast from the Past" so read it YO. COMMENT, VOTE, FAN. YOUR FEEDBACK MOTIVATES ME.

~XoXo Natania<3