Chapter 6

hey guys! i know its been a while since ive updated but i have a complete explanation. i have very little time on my hands because of jazz band, county honor band, and i still have to memorize a ton of other band stuff and this is along with a ton of homework, so sorry! stay tuned thanks for staying with us xox.

~Danielleee

~.~.~

Claireese's POV

Today was my turn with my mom and my mom woke me up with the smell of pancakes. I sighed and got up carefully as i reached at my bedside table to grab the walking stick. Its been 2 weeks now and I still cant get the hang of this. Its so freaking hard to know where im going. As I reached the bottom of the stairs my mom yelled

"Morning Hun!"

"morning" i replied grumpily as i rubbed the bruise on my head I just created. She helped me to the table and the day started off okay. My mom the entire day was talking to me about college and how things will work out. i really didnt want to disappoint her so i just nodded and said "mmhm". There was a knock on the door and my mom answered revealing the voice of JC and Ricky."

Heeeeeey guuuurrrl." They both said.

And i feel as they hug me tightly. i begin to wonder what Connor is doing because i haven't heard from him in a week. Ive been worried because its either something happened in our relationship or he is injured. My thoughts are interrupted by JC asking me how Connor and I have been.

"So how have you lovebirds been" JC says

"um were great" i lie.

"you're lying i can tell" ricky interrupts

"we know because we haven't seen him in a week we thought he would be here..."Jc replies

"oh... well i don't know where he could've gone" i let out a big sigh

"well lets go take you out" ricky says

"Ooh! lets go to that new Café downtown!"

"haha sure" I reply and carefully go upstairs to change even though I'm blind I have a setting on my closet where it just picks my clothes out for me, thank the Lord for my rich ass parents! I went downstairs and met with Jc and Ricky. "All right guys how do I look?" I asked. 

"For a blind person you look great!" Jc said.

"Yeah uhm what am I wearing?" I cluelessly asked.

"Its like a tan beige draped tank top, red cardigan, black combat boots, some bracelets, four rings, and an owl necklace. By the way did you do your own makeup? Cause it looks well done!" Ricky responded (Picture to the side)

"Yeah I did. I tried my best even though I could barely see haha." I laughed, grabbed my keys and my Louis Vuitton bag. We headed to my garage because they wanted to ride my sickass white 2013 528i BMW. Like I said my parents are loaded. 

~.~.~.

Connor's POV

Ive been with her for a week because she said she broke a leg. Shes doing pretty well. Acacia isn't a bad person. I know it. at least i think i do.. I looked around her house and realized she was nowhere to be seen.. Eh she did say she was gonna get some fresh air. Shes probably outside sitting on the bench. I walked to the couch an watched television.

~.~.~.

Acacia's POV

I told Connor i was going to get some fresh air but I lied.. I know he'd hate me if he found out so I told him to stay and watch some television or something. Well if i can lie about my injury, i can lie about this. I got out of the house and hid the crutches underneath the porch behind a bush along with the fake ankle brace. I started to run towards Claireese's house to spy. I saw Ricky and JC walk into the house and i crept alone and listened through the open window of the kitchen from the backyard and listened. 

I heard JC and rick say "we should take you out!" 

"to the new Café!" Heck yes. heres my chance!!! Time for pure jealousy. I smirked and ran home just in time before Connor came outside to look for me.

~.~.~.

Claireese's POV

We were going to the coffee shop and the entire time jc and ricky made me smile for the first times in a week. We got there and they helped me sit at a table and I heard ricky gasp.

"What happened? guys? hello?!"

"Um Bitch alert" JC whispered to ricky

"wait huh?!!" I responded

"bitch. alert. DO YOU NOT GET IT?" Jc said

"no . why would i----oh. why would she be here?" I said confused

"um maybe because she um-" Jc started and I heard Connor's laugh.

"WAIT IS SHE WITH-"

He didn't let me finish my sentence and said "I'm sorry..."

I responded with a quiet voice "can we please go..."

ricky got up and i think i heard a fight go on.

i heard ricky yell "HOW DARE YOU KISS HER IN FRONT OF YOUR GIRLFRIEND. YOU HAVE ONE MESSED UP MIND.. JERK!" 

"She smacked her face into mine and--"

"STOP. YOU WERENT THERE FOR CLAIREESE FOR A WEEK AND YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY TO LIE ABOUT NOT KISSING ACACIA IN FRONT OF ME!? MY EYES DONT DECEIVE ME CONNOR. SO DONT EVEN TRY WITH US SO JUST GO AND LIVE YOUR LIFE WITHOUT CLAIREESE AND WITH AC--" JC pulled his arm and i sat there crying and i tried to get up but i didn't know my surroundings and almost died trying to get up. I just sat and sobbed... I felt JC's presence and he picked me up wedding style and carried me to the car as i buried my head into his should sobbing. I thought i can feel Connor's eyes burning into me with sorrow but i didn't know. Ricky huffed and slammed the door of the Café closed.

I whispered "you guys are the best" and kissed JC on the cheek.

Connor yelled out "CLAIREESE COME back...!!"

~.~.~.

haha what do you guys think will happen next?!? ahh! im hoping you guys liked it. I made it longer than i normally would to make up for all the weeks i havent updated! love yall for staying with us xox

~danielle :)

Haha hey guys! Yeah like Danielle said we are both busy. And I don't write chapters i edit them. Sorry for the delay! We'll try to update soon! Love you guys! 

~XoXo Natania<3