Chapter 16

Claireese's POV

We got outside and I instantly saw my white 528i 2013 BMW and rushed over to it. 

"This is your car?!" Jass squealed.

"Yup, my baby," I said proudly and got in it.

"Lucky bitch," Stella said.

"Alright so where are we going?" I asked.

"Okay well, there's a Target and Wal-Mart right across the street from eachother a few blocks away, then there's a mall right next to it," Jassalyn informed.

"Alright so let's go shopping first and then Target and Wal-Mart because I don't want food stuck in here for too long," I tell them and they agree.

We got to the mall and it was pretty big, a bit smaller than the one back in LA but it will suffice. We went to Forever 21, Papaya, Love Culture, Brandy Mellivile and a whole bunch of other stores. We shopped for a good four hours so now it's 2 PM and we are starved, lucky for me there is a Panera Bread in the mall so we decided to just go with that. We ate and talked for an hour or so and got to know each other. So now here we are in Target buying some stuff for my dorm.

"So girl, what'cha need from here?" Jass said.

"I need food, drinks, untensils, and stuff for my dorm," I tell them.

"Oh okay, so let's start with untensils, then dorm stuff, and then food and drinks. Okay?" Stella suggest.

"Sounds good. So we need plates, bowls, cups, forks, spoons, and napkins," I say as we grab everything. 

"Alright got it," Jass says as she comes back with everything.

"Next is, dorm stuff, so what do you need?" Stella asks.

"Some throw pillows, throw blankets, school supplies, and maybe some books to keep me occupied," I respond.

"Alright, well the book stuff is right here let's start with that," She says.

I pick out The White Rabbit Chronicles: Alice in Zombieland and Through the Zombie Glass, which seemed pretty interesting so I got both. (My favorite books rn by Gena Showalter, you should read it it's sooo good) I got the Divergent series as well as The Mortal Instruments series. Just stuff to keep me occupied when I have nothing to do. I got some throw pillows and blankets, then some school supplies. We went to the grocery area and bought some AriZona tea, two one pound bags of sour patch kids, chips, some sodas, bread, peanut butter, nutella, cinnamon, sugar, water bottles, and some more food I can put in my dorm. We finished up, payed, and went back to campus. We all took some of each and went into my dorm to put everything away. 

"So let's put this stuff away and then we can just chill, sounds good?" I ask and they nod.

After thirty minutes of arranging my shit and then we made some sandwhiches. Stella mader hers with nutella and peanut butter, Jass made hers with plain nutella, and I made mine with plain peanut butter on one side and on the other side was peanut butter with cinnamon and sugar. It was heaven, we just sat on the couch watched tv on the flat screen and talked until Stella got a call. 

"Hello? No I'm not at my dorm I'm at my friends, but she is right across from mines. Uh, sure I can ask her? Hey Claire, can my brother come over?" She asks and I nod, "Okay she said yes, mmkay I'll see you soon."

Ten minutes later there was a knock on the door.

"Stella get it," I say.

"Jass get it," She says.

"Claire, get it," Jass says.

"Y'all are lazy," I tell them as I get up from the couch and open the door to see one of the most gorgeous guys ever. "Uhm, hi?" 

"Hey, I'm Aiden, Stella's brother," He introduces.

"Hi, I'm Claireese, owner of this dorm and Stella's friend!" I chirp, "Oh uh, come one in."

"Hey Aiden," Jass and Stella say in unison.

"Hey girls," He says as he plops down in my seat and starts eating the sour patch kids.

"Hey! That was my seat," I whine as I pout like a little five year old.

"It's okay babe, you can sit riiiight here," Aiden says as he drags out the 'i' in right and pats his lap.

"Nooo! That was my seat!" I whine again and pout, turning my back on them. 

Then I suddenly feel myself being pulled back by the waist and land on someone, obviously I already know who it is.

"There, now it's our seat," He exclaims as he puts emphasis on 'our'.

"Fine," I sigh as I look down trying to calm down the arising blush.

~.~.~.~

So what do you guys think about Aiden? Like him, hate him, love him, despise him? He is played by none other than Sean O' Donnell, he is right there on the side!

~XoXo Natania<3