Chapter 21

Claireese’s POV

                Ugh, what is this pounding in my skull? Shit, how much did I drink last night? Wait, why am I naked and wrapped in sheets? God, I really need to stop doing this.

                I checked to my side to see who it was this time—and no I’m not some cheap thot, I only do the deed with people when I get overly drunk and it’s usually a huge accident—and the biggest shock is who it was.

                Aiden.

                I don’t remember shit how the hell did I get in bed with him? Oh well, might as well ask. 

                “Aiden,” I say and he responds with a groan, “Aiden, get the fuck up,” I say as I muster all the strength I have and throw a pillow at his face.

                “What?” He groans.

                “What do you remember of last night?” I ask.

                “Uhm, last thing I remember was having sex with you,” He responds.

                “Wait what?! You knew I was drunk? Yet you still had sex with me?!” I screech.

                “Uh, yeah,” he trails off.

                “You ass,” I say as I get out of the bed and get my clothes on real quick.

                “Claire, wait!” He says and I just ignore it as I head over to the door. “Claire, let me explain,” He insists.

                “You have five minutes,” I say exasperated.

                “Okay well, I really, really like you and I wanted to see if I actually do like you so I kinda just intended to make out with you, but we went all the way to third. I really didn’t mean to have sex with you, I swear,” He explains.

                “Fine, it was the alcohol’s fault, but wait do you really like me?” I ask.

                “Yeah, I really like you,” He says as he looks at the carpet instead of me.

                “I kinda like you too,” I say quietly.

                “What?” His eyes snap up to meet mine, “Are you serious?” I just nod not trusting my voice, “Will, uhm, you go on a date with me tonight?”

                “I would love to, pick me up at seven,” I say as I kiss him on the cheek and then walk out.

                “Dress casual by the way!” He calls out.

                I can’t believe I’m actually going out with him. I’m going out with Aiden, one of the most notorious playboy’s on campus. WOAH.

~.~.~.~

Later at the dorm

I flop on my bed and look up at the ceiling. I still can’t get over the fact that in exactly nine hours, I will be going out on a date with Aiden Stockton. Right when I’m about to go to sleep again my Face Time app goes off and Andrea’s picture pops up on screen. I accept it and I see her face.

“Hay chick, you never called. How’s the dorm life?” She asks.

“Great! I have a date tonight,” I smile proudly.

“Really?!” She squeals.

“Really, what?” Kian asks as he shoves his face in the camera.

“Ew, Kian, gross! Clean your nose I can see boogers! But I got a date with a guy named Aiden Stockton!” I say just as I get a text from Andrew.

Hey sis what’s up?

Nothing much, talking to some friends back from Cali, you? (:

Chilling, so when are you going back to visit mom and dad?

I don’t even know, probably not until next summer why?

I wanna go back with you.

Okay that’s good, you should. Mom and Dad miss you.

I bet. Anyways I gotta go; I’ll talk to you later. Love you sis.

Kay love you too, bye bro.

“You’ve, moved on already?!” Kian shouts.

“Well, yeah I’m not going to mope and be a bum because of a bad break up. If Connor really liked me he wouldn’t have disagreed with my schooling choice,” I say.

“He’s still not over you though,” He says quietly.

“Well he needs to; anyways I’m tired so I’m going to take a nap before my date, later loves!” I say as I end the call.

I change into some sweats and a v-neck and collapse onto my bed.

~.~.~.~

Six hours later

I wake up and its 5:00, shit. I jump into the shower and start my playlist. The first thing that comes on is “The Only Reason” by 5 Seconds of Summer. I finish my shower in 30 minutes and pick out what wear. I choose a white crop top, mint blue high waisted cut off shorts, and galaxy vans. I blow dry my hair and crimp it to loose waves. I put on a black beanie, some eyeliner, mascara and lip gloss, put my cartilage piercing, grab my bag and grab my phone.(Picture on the side) By the time I finish Aiden is already knocking at my door.

“You look really good,” He breathes out.

“You too,” I say back as I finish checking him out; he’s wearing a checkered flannel, which is open, with a white v-neck under it, dark wash jeans and some Chucks.

“Uhm, shall we go?” He asks and we leave.

~.~.~.~

After the date

                Aiden took me to this really cute diner and it was so much fun. We played twenty questions—so cliché I know—and I found out we had a lot in common. I found out we have the save favorite artist—Chance the Rapper—we have the same favorite fruit—mango’s—and a lot more. I actually wouldn’t mind to be his girlfriend. We arrive at my dorm by the time I pull out of my thoughts.

                “I had a really good time tonight Aiden, thanks for taking me,” I smile.

                “I did too and uhm can I ask you something?” He asks as he scratches the back of his neck.

                “Sure,” I respond.

                “Would you, uhm, like to be my girlfriend?” He asks.

                “I’d love too, goodnight Aiden” I say as I kiss him on the cheek and go in my dorm.

                Tonight was perfect.

~.~.~.~

Ahhh. Another update! YAY! And Andrew is her brother. If you didn't get that. So Danielle and I made a new joint account! This is back to being my personal after this book is done and all of Danielle and I's stories will be on an account called @dani_nat and we will be starting a new story soon. *Hint: It's a FanFic* So be sure to follow that account! 

~XoXo Natania<3