Chapter 19

Claireese’s POV

We got into IHOP and I saw six guys and four girls waving over at us.

“Hey guys, this is Claire she lives across from us,” Stella says as she takes a seat, so I take the one next to her and Aiden sits next to me, then Jass sits on the opposite side of Stella.

“Hey, I’m Jackson; this is Christian, Trent, Drake, Luke, and Austin,” He says pointing to all the guys, “Then this is Edith, Alina, Annabelle, and Katelyn.”

“Hi nice to meet you, I’m Claire!” I chirp.

“You too, it’s going to be nice to have an equal number of people,” I think Edith said.

“So are you guys ready to order or…” I trail off.

“Yeah let’s order,” Jackson says.

We call over the waitress and everyone—except—me bombards her with their orders, I kinda feel bad for her. I decided to order New York Cheesecake Pancakes, a Bacon Temptation Omelet, two Strawberries and Cream Crepe—one for now and one for later--, and lastly a Bacon and White Cheddar Melt with no onions and spinach to-go. Yeah I eat like a dude, I know that, but hey, I’m a growing girl.

“Wow what a fatass,” Annabelle says rudely.

“Yeah, thanks for the compliment, I just love food yunno? Oh and don’t worry about paying it’s on me guys,” I say and smile.

“No, no, no. We can pay for ourselves,” Trent rejects.

“Guys, I have loads of money I don’t mind, plus you guys invited me here, it’s the least I can do, all you guys have to do is tip them,” I tell them and make sure to put authority in my voice so no one objects.

“Fine,” Trent sighs.

We all get our food and we dig in. The food was so good, mhm, I was literally devouring it. The bacon was tender and crispy, the crepes were sweet and fruity, and the pancakes were divine. I went up to the cash register and searched my bag for my wallet and then got it out as I looked up to see the cashier.

“Oh. My. God,” I whisper astonished by his presence.

“C-C-C Claire, is it really you?” He asks me.

“A-A-A Andrew?” I cry out.

“Oh my god, it is you!” Andrew runs over to me and gives me the biggest hug ever.

“I missed you so much,” I sob out.

“I missed you too, how are you?” He asks.

“I’m fine, great even, I go to school here now,” I tell him wiping away my tears.

“Oh well, you have to visit me now that you’re here. I have to get back to work, but here’s my number I want you to give me a call as soon as possible okay?” He tells me as he hands me a piece of paper.

“Okay,” I say to him and then I pay for everything, I bid him goodbye and leave.

“Hey what took you so long?” Stella asks.

“Oh nothing just the cashier, he did not know how to count his money right,” I casually lie.

“Oh alright, well let’s go, we’re going to the mall!” Jass chirps.

“Okay,” I say and we all go to our cars.

~.~.~.~

After we finished our shopping adventure we went to our dorms to get ready. Get ready? Well we are going to see Aiden, Christian, Trent, Drake, Luke, and Austin perform. Apparently they have their own band and they play at parties and clubs, so tonight they are playing at some party. So we,--Jass, Stella, Annabelle, Edith, and Katelyn--, came to my dorm to get ready and brought their dress they were going to wear. I let them do whatever they were doing while I went to take a shower.

After my shower I picked out what I was going to wear. It was a green lace dress that went a few inches past my butt and had sleeve that only went half way to my arm. I paired it up with a black biker jacket and brown Aztec high heels. I curled my hair and pinned up some strands then stacked on a bunch of jewelry. I put on some foundation, powder, eyed shadow, liquid eyeliner, blush, and pink lip gloss. By the time I finished all the girls were done so I stepped out.

They all looked really pretty, but Annabelle looked the sluttiest out of all of them. Like her dress barely made its way past her vagina, her heels were like seven inches, and her makeup was overdone and caked. Her hair was probably the only decent piece of her ensemble. Then again like I care, she has been nothing, but rude to me ever since this morning so whatever.

“Ooh, gurl you look hot! Trying to impress someone tonight?” Stella says.

“Yeah, you brother,” I wink.

“Ew, Claire!” She whines.

“I’m kidding, I’m kidding!” I half lie, “Alright ladies ready?”

“Yep,” They all say and I look at myself in the mirror one last time, fix my hair and try to make it look a bit messier and then leave.

~.~.~.~

Hai guys. So I updated today! I changed the covers for both books and both cover were made by me! I also changed Claireese to Julianne Hough and if I haven't mention her last name it's Winters. To the side is Claireese, Annabelle, and Claireese's outfit!

~XoXo Natania<3