Chapter 7

(A/N partially Connor's pov of chapter 7)

Connor's pov

As i was watching an old season of Friends, the front door opened and Acacia appeared as she was using crutches to get over to me. I got up and tried to help her over to the couch. I smiled and said, "So how was the air out there?"

"It was good." she sighed.

"You okay?"

"Well i was going through my phone amd saw that theres a new café and i wanted to go but i didnt think you would come with me."

"Course i will! lets go."

I helped her up and out the door to the car. I got into the driver's seat and started to drive to the new café.

"So why do you wanna go to this new café so badly?" I asked her.

"Well i saw some pictures and they're selling these really good looking cakepops that have different fillings and stuff. i heard its best in town now!" She said in an excited voice. I didnt know if she was lying or not because she stammered through the entire thing

"Oh haha. well we will see whats there when we get there." I faked a smile.

I didnt know if i can trust her considering her phone was on the table while she went outside for some "air."

I shrugged it off and my thoughts were interrupted by her saying "Turn right here and enter that." I did so and parked in front of a small store in the corner that said "Grand opening" on a sign next to it. I turned off the engine, got out, and helped Acacia out. As we walked in I ordered some cakepops for Acacia and I just got a regular coffee. Acacia chuckled as she sat down and I wondered why she just chuckled and paid for the order. I walked over to the table acacia was seated at and we did some small talk and our conversation was interrupted by the barista calling out "Connor." and I got our order. As i turned around I saw JC and Ricky glare at me with Claireese at their side and I froze. Acacia stumbled over to me and I smiled at her awkwardly and she smacked her lips onto mine as I saw Ricky furiously walking up to me.

Ricky yelled in my face in the café

"HOW DARE YOU KISS HER IN FRONT OF YOUR GIRLFRIEND. YOU HAVE ONE MESSED UP MIND.. JERK!"

I tried to reason with him an I just saw at the corner of my eye Claireese crying and Acacia with an evil grin as guilt started to eat me alive.

"She smacked her face into mine and--"

"STOP. YOU WERENT THERE FOR CLAIREESE FOR A WEEK AND YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY TO LIE ABOUT NOT KISSING ACACIA IN FRONT OF ME!? MY EYES DONT DECEIVE ME CONNOR. SO DONT EVEN TRY WITH US SO JUST GO AND LIVE YOUR LIFE WITHOUT CLAIREESE AND WITH AC--"

JC pulled his arm and got Claireese out of the café.

I turned to acacia with teary eyes.

"How dare you play me..."

"You kissed me Connor." She smirked

"Youre such a fucking liar acacia. Im done with you. I bet you lied about your so called injury too."

I looked at her leg and saw that she wasn't sitting and just standing on her foot without any trouble.

"Maybe . Maybe not. Could've healed quickly" She chuckled without a care in the world how my life was going to end up like without Claireese.

"Are you happy now? Ruining my life? Im done with you. Good luck trying to find someone who will put up with a bitch like you" I said, and ran out the door

running after them.

"CLAIREESE STOP!!"

JC was carrying Claireese and I immediately felt like I was losing her. Ricky whispered to them and JC nodded as ricky turned around to look at me and stopped walking.JC, carrying Claireese kept walking and I became worried.

"Didnt i tell you not to follow us?"Ricky said in a stern voice

"I still love Cl-"

"Save it. Just go"

"But im never going to sto-"

"No stop. Claireese just saw you Now just go"

I saw JC put Claireese down and instead of Claireese going into the open car, it took me by surprise that she started to walk towards me AND she jerked out of JC's grip. She walked up to me and Ricky tried to stop her.

Her small voice spoke, "Ive been waiting for you to call...to show up...to come over" and her voice cracked, "I loved you connor... and i thought I could...trust you" I knew she was trying really hard not to cry because she was blinking really fast. "I tried to think that you were injured or you were hurt.."

"I was-"

"But no. You dont understand Connor!" She raised her voice, "Im not the same as before! Im trying to stay strong! Without you there-" She took in a big breath and I frowned even more that spoke guilt "Without you there...I was alone and I would sit on my bed everyday WAITING.."

"Babe..."

"Save it, Connor... Im done trying with you..."

Claireese's POV

"Save it Connor... I'm done trying with you" And with that...I full on sobbed. 

~.~.~.~

Haha, yay for updating twice this weekend! lol love ya'll <3

~daniellee(: