Chapter 26

A/N: Okay I realize that I did not write about the girls & boys day, but I didn’t feel like it and the next few chaps will totally make up for it.

~.~.~.~

Claireese’s POV

*2 Weeks Later*

Oh gosh I’m so excited! Today is the first day of VidCon and instead of it being two days and Disney day it’s three days and Disney day.

Connor and I have now finished our awkward stage and I think we are slowly working our way back up to relationship, but as of now I classify us as a flirtationship. I have unblocked him from all social medias and we made a video together. He pushed me to make a YouTube account so now I have one called “Claire’s World”. Not too creative or original, but suitable.

“Are you guys ready for VidCon?” I ask.

“Yup, now that we’re in California we can actually go!” Jass squeals.

Since Stella and Jass knew they were coming to California with me for the summer they bought their tickets when they came out. Assholes. Instead of picking up Andrea and Jenn they just spent the night. As we were driving I turned on my auxiliary setting and put on “Rather Be” by Clean Bandit.

“Oh my gosh Claire this totally describes you and Connor!” Stella squeals.

“How?” I ask curious to her logic.

“Even though you go to NYU you guys still love each other even though you guys broke up,” She says giving me the ‘duh’ look.

“Oh my god Stella, that actually made sense!” I joke at her causing all of us to laugh.

When I’m with you there is no place I’d rather be.

Just by listening to this one part I understand what Stella means. Even though Connor and I broke up I still loved him and still do. Connor was always in the back of my mind even when I was with Aiden.

“Okay so we have to look extra cute for Kia Mainstage today because they have some special thing planned,” Andrea says.

“Alright girl so does that mean dresses, heels, skirts, cake faces; the whole she-bang?” I ask.

“Yup because this is very, very important,” Jenn says sketchily causing me to look at her in the rearview mirror skeptically.

“So Andrea how are you?” I ask her.

I feel bad since Andrea and Kian broke up. She won’t tell us why, but I didn’t pry. It wasn’t any of my business and she would tell us when she was ready.

“I’m good,” She says quietly.

“I see you’ve been hanging with Ladao,” I smirk. “He’s cute, I approve. Not to mention his tattoos, mhm what a turn on, and he’s sweet too.”

“You met him?” Andrea asks.

“Yeah we met at New York and we all became friends,” I explain and she nods.

Right when we pull up to the parking area we go up to our hotel and get situated. It’s Stella and Jass in one room, me and Andrea in another and Rebecca and Jenn in another. We basically just rented out the whole floor for us, Arden and Lauren, the O2L boys, the Fab Five, and Cam and Nash.

“Alright so whaddya ya’ll wanna do?” I ask.

“Sleep,” Jenn groans.

“Nah man, I’m hungry,” I whine.

“Sucks,” She replies.

“Nope, you guys suck,” I say and walk out.

Guess I’ll be going to iHop alone.

As I’m humming Rather Be, which is my current lady jam, I bump into a wall. Bish whet? Who puts a wall in the middle of a hall way?

“Whoa Claire, careful next time,” Connor says.

“Oh my bad Con, guess I should watch where I’m going next time,” I tell him.

“It’s cool, so where you headed?” He asks.

“Breakfast, wanna join? I’m going to iHop,” I answer.

“Sure why not,” He responds.

We walk into iHop and order our stuff. Thankfully it’s pretty empty so there’s no way of us getting spotted. After Aiden and I broke up Connor and I fixed our patch and we’re closer than ever. I still have feelings for him, but I don’t know if he feels the same. Oh whale.

“So what’s your schedule for VidCon?” I ask.

“I have my own meet and greet and an O2L meet and greet and then I’m on the KIA Mainstage with the boys,” He responds.

“Busy, busy boy,” I tsk.

“Gotta be a busy bee Claire Bear,” He says.

“But I don’t like being a busy bee,” I smile cheekily.

After breakfast we go back to the hotel and chill in my room since it was currently vacant. We just sit there and talk and catch up; something we have been doing a lot lately. After a while of being holed up in the room we decide to go downstairs to get some starbucks; gotta have my daily dose.

“Hi what can I get for you today?” The barista asks.

“Can I get a venti iced caramel macchiato with one pump vanilla, two pumps of caramel and light ice, then a venti caramel ribbon crunch with extra caramel,” Connor orders.

“You remembered?” I ask surprised he remembered my usual summer drink.

“Of course,” He smiles.

“And your name?” The cashier asks.

“Connor,” He responds.

“Alright that will be 12.85,” She says and Connor pays, I insist, but the stubborn prick wouldn’t allow it.

We sit down on our phones waiting for our drinks to come and when it finally does it attracts tons of fans.

“Oh my gosh! It’s Connor Franta!” A girl screams.

“Connor, oh my god can I get a picture!” Another squeals.

“Claire you’re gorgeous can I get a picture!” One girl asks me, which catches me off guard but of course I say yes.

“Ah, Claire can I get a picture too!” Someone else says and that’s how a mob got started.

I have to admit it was kind of fun, signing things for fans and taking pictures with them. I loved seeing people with smiles on their faces it was the best feeling ever.

~.~.~.~

SOOOOOOOO HAI. Three more chaps and then an epilogue! SAY WHAAAA? Haha this was just a filler, but the next chap will be epic. COMMENT, VOTE, AND FOLLOW. OH BTDUBBS. I’m leaving for the weekend for a road trip to Grand Canyon *ew* and Vegas *eh*. So I was planning to update this weekend buuut road trippin screwed up my plans. Sawwwz. ILY.

~XoXo Natania<3