Chapter 13

Claireese's POV

So today Connor and I are going to hang out, but in all honesty I'm not excited. I usually am, but he has been cold and distant ever since my acceptance letter. To put it in short terms he has been a dick. Like he can't even be happy that I get a chance to go to my dream college. I want to make it work, but I want equal cooperation, if he won't support me than this relationship is over and I'm going to tell him that today. I can't be with someone who is supportive of my dreams, of my career and future. It's just not my forte in a relationship, I need someone who will be there for me. So now I'm thinking that I should get ready to hang out with him, but I'm so lazy. Ah, fuck it I need to get off my lazy ass and get some fresh air I have been packing little by little.

I take a shower and do all the stuff people do in showers and then hop out. I dry my hair and take out my flat iron and heat it up. I got to my closet and pick out a lavendar crop top with daisy straps, light wash high waisted shorts, and white high top converse. I flat iron my hair and take a few front strands and french braid it. I apply BB Cream, powder, mascara, and lipgloss to finish off my whole look. I grab my phone, bag, and a black watch bracelet. By the time I finish I hear Connor talking to Gracie so I go downstairs. 

"Claire bear is upstairs getting ready, she says she looks like a troll and wants to be pretty for you!" She tells him.

"Oh yeah? Well you tell her that she isn't a troll and I'll take her anyway," He responds.

"No need, she is right hurr!" I say.

"Hello gorgeous," He says as he kisses my cheek.

"Hey handsome," I respond, "Graciee, tell mom I left okay?"

"Okay!" She exclaims as she skips off to the kitchen.

"Shall we?" I ask.

"We shall," He responds in a funny British accent.

~.~.~.~

Soooo, I'm writing again guisee! SURPRISE. Updates might be more frequent depending on my free time and school work, but school is ending in a few month so I will try to be more frequent with everything. I'm sorry updates are short, but these are just filler chapters! 

~XoXo Natania<3