Chapter 4

AN: Hay guys! Its your original author Natania! I wanted to say thanks for reading the book even though I have discontinued writing it. Please don't stop reading because I have stopped writing. Danielle is really good and I trust her to make this book better than the first. Secondly I have a new book! Its called Miss Unpopular check it out in my profile or search it up! Hope you like it! Love you so much!<3

Claireese's POV

I was laying here on the hospital bed. The doctor came into the room and i had a bandage over my forehead. I was still keeping my eyelids closed so i woulnt have to communicate with the doctor. I heard his footsteps come closer and closer as he checked my wound. After a couple minutes i decided i didnt want to just sit here.

"Claireese.." the doctor said.

"Hm?"

"are you alright"

"not really" i said still closing my eyes.

"You know you should open your eyes for a little while just so we know if youre still unconcious"

I then opened my eyes.

I thought i was dreaming...

I couldnt see anything. Everythin was black.

I was silent for a really long time...

"Claireese. Im over here not that way.. Oh my....."

"I CANT SEE ANYTHING!!!" I sobbed.

"oh my... Sweetie its okay everything will be fi-"

"NO! NOTHING IS GOING TO BE FINE I CANT SEE!! IM..."

I cried even more and sobbed out "BLIND!!!"

The doctor sighed a heavily an said, "it appears to me that the concussion, cancer and the wound messed with a nerve causing you to be blinded"

I cried and all of a sudden I knew Connor was there the entire time become he was tapping the heel of his foot repeatedly as if he were scared.

"Connor?!! Are you there?!!!"

He said shakily..."i-i-yes. i-im im h-h-er-e."

I cried even more than I was before. He came up to me and hugged me tightly as I cried into his shoulder.

"Its okay im here im here and i always will be" Connor said.

"Here are some of your friends Claireese." the doctor said.

"OH MY GOSH CLAIREESE ARE YOU OKAY!!?" Andrea and Danielley came rushing in along with Ricky, JC, Kian, Trevor, and Sam.

"i--i- ca-nt se-e any-thing" i said taking a breath inbetween because of how much i was crying. I hyperventilated and sighed. I knew everyone was looking at me because of how much everyone silenced.