Chapter 5

(A/N: Hey guys im honestly reallly sorry that i never update anymore and that's only because I'm incredibly busy with school and I've had to study for like four tests over the weekend! So today is the day I'm available to write this chapter for ya'll because i love you guys so much! Thanks for reading!!)

****************

Claireese's POV:

Everyone is moving around me, I sense it. The thought scares me and my thoughts are interrupted by Connor's sweet voice.

"Babe are you okay?" He holds my hand as he helps me get up from the hospital bed. 

"No..I can't see, my head is whirling, and I feel like I am going to fall over everything I walk by"

"Babe its okay. Don't be afraid." I sigh and the doctor comes in with a snifflin

I couldn't really function correctly anymore because I didn't know what to do. Being blind isn't as easy as it seems. What would my friends think? How would i know what is happening. 

"H-h-oney a-a-re y-o-u o-o-o-kay?" my mother said shakily. 

"Mom? oh...im not okay at all. I dont even know what to feel nor think and i dont know what happening. please tell me how im going to be able to do this" I felt a tear rushing down my cheek as my mom caught it. 

"no no no sweetie its okay you'll be alright and i promise you. Connor, me and your friends will always be by your side.." 

"I love you mom" I spread my arms wide open to see if she will be there to hug me. And as my mom took the gesture, I sniffled into her shoulder. 

"I love you too sweetie. Now let's get you dressed, we're going to take you home and you're going to lay in bed as I try to figure out how we're going to do this. We need to make a schedule on who gets you." 

"Oh..alright...but please tell me how I'm going to walk around." 

The doctor then handed me a stick. Oh! I know what this is! Oh finally I know how to walk now. 

"Alright now lets get you dressed!" 

****************************************

Stil Claireese's POV 

I got changed and I got up uneasily because I felt as if the world was spinning and my feet were wobbly. I grabbed the walking stick off the hospital bed and I started to feel around and I accidentally hit Connor in the shin. 

"Woah." He laughed. 

"Oh my gosh who the heck or what the heck did I hit im so sorry!!" I sorta laughed through.

My mom and Connor held onto me and somebody put some sunglasses on my face. 

"Here. you can have this as a gift because I feel bad for you and I love you very much girly!" Andrea laughed. 

I laughed and adjusted them to be comfortable. We got to the car and Connor buckled me up while he sat next to me holding my hand. 

Connor's POV

I smiled and looked at her the entire car ride and I kept thinking about how it was my fault I didn't get her out of that stupid skating rink out soon enough. I felt like such an idiot and I held onto her hand tighter and nuzzled my face into her hair while I whispered "Im sorry I did this to you...I love you..." 

"I love you and this isn't your fault. It's the stupid guy's fault...He should be punished.." 

"No babe.. its okay...don't worry about it. Your mom and I will handle this later alright?"

"Okay." 

I kissed her cheek and she smiled but stopped as she laid her head on the window and I wanted to know what she felt like.. How it was to be like her right now. I sighed and we got to her mother's house. 

***********************

Still Connor's POV

The schedulle was set so that I would be able to have her for two days a week along with the crew while she got 3 days with her mom. I smiled at the idea of the chart. But let's see how this will work...I hope everything will be like it was before this mishap....

Hai guys danielle here! Okay well as I said ill try to update as much as i can when i can because im extremely busy!! okay thanks for reading. Vote & Comment! Love You Guyss <3 :) 

~Danielleee(: 

 ~.~.~

Hey guise! Its Natania! Like Danielle said we are extremely busy! School isnt very fun! But i get to hang out with my friends and Danielle(: So thats all good. I decided that you guise should know more about us. So if you have any questions for us please private message this account or comment down below! Love you all! Thanks for still reading this<3

~XoXo Natania<3