Chapter 2

Hey guys sorry I havent been updating I really am! School is a bitch and can go die in a hole(: I have been having trouble writing because I am having my friend Danielle sort of Co-Own this book she will be helping me with ideas and such. So I decided I would be writing on weekends! My account will still be my own personal one but this story will be double managed, just in a different way. Haha! Anyways do me a big favor and please follow my Instagram! It helps a lot because you guys can spam me commenting on my photos for me to update and such! I am on Instagram everyday so if I ever forget to update on some days or something it would be much easier to talk to me because I dont really check my own personal wattpad its mostly me just reading other peoples story! So my Instagram is @qt4nia . So lets get into the chapter haha. While reading this chapter click to the side and listen to the song cause I think it goes pretty well with the chapter. By the way part of this is actually true it is kind of based on me, my mom died of eye cancer, and my grandmother died of diabetes. Just a little background info of how I thought of the plot(: But I dont have cancer so dont start thinking I do ha. I am so sorry its short I will try to make it longer next time, but honestly I feel like you guys aren't enjoying it. I would appreciate some more votes and comments to let me know you guys want me to continue. I have been delaying this sequel because I have lost interest, and I feel like you guys are honestly bored with it. It would help me if you guys commented if you want me to keep going or not. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Claireese's POV 

I woke up at 11 and got ready. I took a shower, got dressed in sweats and a tanktop, and straightened up my room. I am so terriefied to tell them, but I have to. I am doing the treatment no matter what, but it still scares me. My parents were out with Gracie, so it was just me at home. I heard a knock on the door and I ran downstairs, and opened it to find Jack, O2L, Ho2l, Andrea, Jenn, Beth, Alexa, Danielley, Shay, Joey, Andrew, Tyler, and Anthony (Yeah LohAnthony). 

"Hey girl hey!" Anthony said.

"Claireburr!" Andrea, Jenn, Beth, and Alexa said.

"Claireeyy!" Danielley yelled.

"Hey guys uhm have seat I have to talk to you guys." I nervously said.

"Sure thang gurl!" Ricky said sitting down on the couch making himself comfortable along with the rest. 

"Okay well I have cancer..." I slowly said.

"What?! Why? NO! You cant! Please be joking!" Andrea's exclaimed.

"I wish I was. Do you think I want this? It's hereditary apperently." I responded. They all came over to me giving me a huge group hug, which wasn't the best idea since it was August and about 90 degrees. We all talked about it and we decided not to mope about it and live life to the fullest. There still was a chance for me to live I was only in stage 1. I was going to the hospital tomorrow to start my treatment and after that I was going penny boarding with JC. Everyone wanted to have a special day with me, and I love them for that. The next day would be with Anthony cause he was leaving the next day. Ugh I'm going to miss his sassy, twerking face. Then Connor and I had the weekend because well he is my boyfriend afterall I should have the most time with him. They all planned out the dates, while I just listened. Even though I was diagnosed, I didn't want to act like I was. I was capable of doing things for myself. I don't need anyone to baby me, until I am completely unstable.