Chapter 11

Claireese's POV

We went into the bowling alley and got the machine set up. We came at a pretty good time since they were doing the glow in the dark and strobe bowling thing. Demi Lovato's "Really Don't Care" song ft Cher Lloyd started blaring through the speakers and the lights turned black and everything glowed. Andrea, Jenn, and I started singing along and dancing around, and acting stupid. After that song "Burn" by Ellie Goulding came on. I started singing and dancing with Connor, 'cause you know its my lady jam. 

"AND WE GONNA LET IT BURN, BURN, BURN, BURN," the speakers blared.

I began dancing around and dancing with Connor. Eventually he sat down, but Andrea, Jenn, and I didn't. We basically forgot it was a bowling alley and just danced. After the alley we headed over to Panera, since it's just perfection. 

"Okaay guys! So what should we do now?" I asked.

"How about we go to your house and watch a shit ton of movies?" Jenn suggested.

"Sounds good to me. Who's in?" I responded.

"Me!" They all coursed. 

Okay so it would be me, Connor, Jc, Kian, Andrea, Jenn, and Ricky. Sounds good. 

"So you guys ready to go?" I asked as we all finished up.

 "Yup," They all chorused.

We went to my house and went into the home theater. We watched a bunch of movies and ended up falling asleep in the theater.

~.~.~.~

Next Morning

I woke up at 10 and saw the mailman leaving. I looked in the mail searching through all the letters coming across one that was meant for me. I tore it open and skimmed through it smiling like and idiot. As I got through the first sentence I let out the loudest scream ever, causing the whole house to come to the kitchen alarmed.

"WHAT'S WRONG?!" Everyone yelled.

"I-I-I-I I GOT INTO NYU!" I screamed.

"Congrats!" They all said.

"I'm so happy! I get to go to New York in three weeks!" I squealed.

"Congratulations baby, I'm going to miss you," My mom cooed.

"I'm going to miss you too mom, I'm going to miss you all," I said with tears running down my face.