The Game Is Coming

"Hey Jackson, ready to train?" I asked.

"You know there is only 5 gem faries in existence, and only 15 full elementalls." he said.

"Ok? You ready to train?" I asked again.

"Huh oh right yeah sure, look its that kid you drenched today." Jackson said.

"Oh right, hey what do you want?" I asked curiously.

"You so embarrassed me today!" he said pissed.

"That's the point." I said as I watched Jackson get board and walk off.

"Dude really!? What's your problem! I like that girl, and you you made me look like an idiot!" he yelled, lucky everyone was on the pitch by now.

"Once again don't care about your crush and making you look like an idiot is kinda the point." I said I put a small fire circle around him.

"Let me go!" he yelled.

"Say please." I said Making the flames higher.

"Please." he said looking down. I smirked.

"Sure." I said as I put out the fire with water. I walked off feeling like a boss.

Sklyer POV:

"Hmm you gonna keep staring at the guys practice or?" I said really board.

"It's not just guys there is your sister, plus we are going to the game tonight to cheer on Scott so get used to it." she said.

"Arg, Im gonna go to get a coffee." I said.

"No, they make you gain weight." he said.

"Everything makes you gain weight, can we go?" I pleaded.

"Ok fine, wanna go shopping?" She said.

"Wait...." I noticed a arrow I quickly went to the pitch using diamonds to help me go faster, I shot the arrow with a emerald shield. "Phew that was close." I said, everyone tuned towards me and started cheering. The arrow came from a hunter they have been hunting us down for ages.

"Sky like you coming?" Natasha said.

"Huh oh yeah sure and no problem guys." I said before going back to the stands, I got into Natasha's pink Porsh and we drove off.

We just looked at clothes for a while and I bought a new cute dress it's strapless and goes from yellow to white.

"Hmm cute dress that would go perfect with these heels." Natasha chirped.

"Haha ok." I said buying the heels. The fiasco's,which is my family, are rich but not as rich as Natasha. Breeze doesn't take the money for granted and how rare she is our whole family is full of rares we are like one of a kind family.

Breeze's POV

"I can't wait for our game tonight!" I said to mum as I walked in. After me in came Sky.

"Neither can I, i'll be cheering you on sis!" she said.

"Huh, why would you come?" I asked confused.

"Oh Natasha made me come and help we cheer on her bf." she said biting into a apple.

"Oh ok." I said before going into my room.

Natasha POV

"Exited for the game?" I asked Scott.

"Yeah really pumped." he said

"Yeah Ill be there cheering for you!" I said.

"Haha that's what I'm exited for!" he said.

"Haha."

"Gotta go and get ready for my game ill ya there bye." he said.

"Bye." I said ending the call

Hmm I couldn't wait! I got out my phone and texted sky

Come

She said yes and as soon as she came we started picking out our outfits.