STSQ

"Ok Finn lets get you started, Sky your call!' I sad before running off to Aleasha.
"Lazy..." Aleasha said.
"Dats me!" I said to her with a chuckle. I was wearing a maroon sweater with black tights and black vans with a black scarf and my hair in a messy bun. Aleasha was wearing a blue dress with a white lace belt and some white flats.
"I hate school, how much longer until friday?" I asked her at my locker.
"Not long... it is Friday dumbshit!!!!" she said to me with a laugh.
"Oh..." I said with a laugh.
"Party, tonight, theme is scary. cya there." Nat said before walking off. she seemed to be in a hurry.
"Hmm, sounds like fun." Aleasha said to me.
"Yeah, it's not like I have anything better to do." I said to her. I went to my locker.
"Cya at lunch." Aleasha called before walking off. I went through my books to try to find my stuff for Maths. where the hell is it!
"Where is it?" I whispered. I felt someone tap me behind me.
"Aiden?" I said.
"Actually Ethan." he said.
"Bullshit." I said to him. I can tell the twins apart.
"Haha ok ok it's me, looking for this?" he said while holding my Maths text book.
"You suck." I said grabbing from his grip with a smile.
"Haha." he said.
"Why are you getting your books, there is ages until class." He said to me.
"I want to be prepared, plus I don't have time for a detention." I said to him. I now had my books in my hand.
"You going to the party?" he asked leaning on the locker next to mine.
"Yeah, are you?" I asked him.
"Yeah. Dont you have a family thing?" he asked me.
"Yeah. I'm sneaking out." I said to him.
"Ooo breeze gone badass." he said.
"No you idiot my parents are cool with it. and I am a badass!" I said to him.
"Your cute when your wrong." he said.
"I know I'm cute... when I'm wrong? I am right." I said to him playfully punching him.
"I gotta get to class." I said waking off.
"No goodbye?"he asked.
"No." i said I waked off. then I bumped into something very hard.
"Damn you and your wolf powers!" I said to him.
"Haha." he said.
"Goodbye." I said before walking off to class. I sat next to Nat.
"Hey Breeze." She said with a smile.
"Stsq." she said to me.
"Huh?"
"STSQ it means Sup to Sass queen." she said.
"Haha." I said.
"Don't take it badly its mad for Sky." she said.