Nat Freeze Em!

"I am so board!" Nat whispered to me.

"Oh my god same. will he ever shut up?" I said to Nat. she chuckled.

"Anything funny?" the teacher asked Turing to me.

"Umm what is that!" I said pointing out the Window as soon as he turned around Nat freezed him! all the kids love Nat so they started cheering. Nat gave me a High five. he was a sub anyway. we all ran out of Maths cheering. I had free time now so I went down to the soccer pitch.

"Aye? don't you have Maths? Scott called out to me.

"Your girlfriend froze the teacher!" I yelled to him while running towards him.

"Seriously?" he asked.

"Ya huh." I said stealing the soccer ball from him.

"Haha." he said. I scored a goal.

"Skills!!!!" I yelled out.

"Tah, cheat u wasn't ready.' he said. Just then Nat came up to him.

"Hey Scottyyy!" she said before giving him a kiss.

"Hey." he said with a huge grin. tah boys.

"Ok well I'll go..." I said.

"Haha, see you at the party Bre!" Nat yelled.

"Cya Nat!" I yelled back.

"Breeze, were you off to?" aiden asked me.

"Ugh nowhere." I said.

"You okay?" he asked me.

"Yeah umm uh fine fine fine totally fine." I said to him looking at the hunter in the forest. he turned around to look in the forest but the hunter had gone. ok i was scared. why can't I just go out to parties and live a normal life.

"Hey, Aiden can you drive me home today?" I asked him. I didn't want to be alone.

"Yeah sure, just tell me what's bothering you." he said lookin into my eyes. Danm it! I couldn't lie to him.

"Hunters." was all I said. he pulled me into a hug and whispered "its gonna be ok."

"You smell like tacos." I said to him. he just chuckled. once we got on his bike we started to go home. once we were home I said goodbye and all thy and went inside.