The Storm

Natasha POv:

"Ok you guys are creepy! Just eww ok! Stay away!" I said to Breeze and Jackson.

"We don't want to be seen with you." sky said. Before Sky and I flicked our hair and walked off with style.

Breeze POV:

"Jerks." I said before walking down to the soccer pitch. I flew into the sky and chilled on a cloud. It started to rain and I got caught in a storm. Everyone went inside and no one noticed I was still outside. The clouds curled me up and spit me out the wind was crashing against me and the lightning burned like crazy. I didn't have enough strength to use my powers and I just kept tumbling over and over in the sky.

Jackson POV:

I noticed a figure in the sky from the window. " Mr. Smith! Someone is in the storm!" I yelled. Everyone looked up towards the figure.

"Is anyone a weather bender!" The teacher yelled just then...

Breeze POV:

I gained heaps of power and I don't know how but I controlled the lightning, I pushed it away and made the storm fade away. "whoa!" I said. Suddenly I fell from the sky but luckily someone caught me, without looking I jumped up a stared amazed at the sky.

"You okay?" a teacher came running towards me.

"Yeah fine, actually feeling recalling powerful!" I said, I looked up to the sky and pushed away the clouds. "Wow! OMG!" I said. everyone was amazed. "Wow, looks like your learning your powers." the teacher said.

"Huh? But I'm not a weather controller, all I know is earth air water fire." I said.

"Yes, The sky is a very complicated thing and believe it or not it falls under the category of Air and Earth combined, seems to me you have absorbed it by mistake." he said.

"So did I loose my other powers?" I asked. But then I let a flame from my hand. "phew."

"You must learn to control it, I'm not sure if this shall last. but your lucky you could of died up there." the teacher said.

***

Natasha POV:

"Your sister better not last! not only is she powerful she just got another one! grr if this lasts I'm gonna ahhh!" i said to sky on the phone.

"Don't worry it shouldn't I've been researching it only happened because she was about to die. It should wear off." Sky said to me.

"Good." I said before hanging up.