Fear

BREEZE POINT OF VIEW!!!

"Ahh I'm late!" I said running through the halls. I bumped into a hard chest.

"Oww, watch where your going!" I said. "Oh sorry, didn't mean to be mean just late!" I said.

"But it's the end of school." He said. It was Tony from the party.

"Yeah well it's called... damn missed it!" I said. "thanks a lot!" I said to him.

"What did you miss?" he asked.

"Nothing, don't worry." I said.

"Ok I won't, I'm Tony." he said putting out his hand for a shake.

"Sup I'm Breeze!" I said giving him a high five and running down the halls.

"Cya later then?" he asked with hope.

"Nah. Jokes sure." I said. "You wanna come with? We're going to see a movie." I said.

"Uhh sure." he said following me.

"Hey Jackson meet Tony." I said.

"Your friends with him?" tony said.

"I know he is not that bad."

"Get in or miss the movie." Jackson said very impatient.

"Sure!" I said jumping in. Tony rolled his eyes at Jackson. We where watching a horror movie, Obviously Jackson knows I hate horror movies! Like what the hell!

"Jackson, there is no way I'm watching a horror movie!" I said.

"Yes there is." he said walking in. I ran off. I mean I would like to get some sleep tonight. They freak me out so much! I walked home since I couldn't fly or a hunter might catch me. It was really cold I was gonna make a small fire with my hands but once again there are hunters everywhere! It started raining. I got really pissed at Jackson and it started to thunder storm. The lighting came down, and home was very far away. Well we had dorms so its not a real home but you get the point. Why couldn't we have gone to the cheap movies near by but no, Jackson just had to be rich!

"Stupid Jackson, now I'm wet and cold." I mumbled to myself. It was dark already and I was cold wet and I couldn't see. I wanted to use my powers so bad. I couldn't even see where I was going until I heard leaves under feet. "huh? why is there leaves on the road?" I mumbled. I turned on some fire as a camp fire to make it look less powery. I was in the middle of the woods. "Jackson I will kill you!" I yelled in the woods. Then I heard it, it sounded like a yell. I couldn't go anywhere I was lost. Plus I couldn't see a thing!

JACKSON POINT OF VIEW!!!

"Breeze is missing?" I said to Natasha.

"Yeah it's been everywhere." she said. I walked off since she was just pointing out the obvious.

"How could I be so stupid!" I said. "I just wanted her to face her fear." I said. Oh no I'm so stupid! Just then...