Black out

BREEZE POV

"Er my god! never again are we going in space!" I said to the princable.

"You wouldn't want to anyway. Seems like the chance of a war is higher then ever. we will need to call all military into action!" The principle said.

"Umm should we be hearing this?" I asked.

"Yes because we may need a few of you to go to war. we are the supernatural but that will be discussed if we need to. which is highly unlikely." he said.

"Ok umm so can we go now?" sky asked.

"Yes you may." he said. we walked out of his office and went to our lockers.

"That was weird." I said to myself.

"Ahhh! omg breeze your back! we all heard about what happened!" Aleasha said coming up to me.

"Oh my god! Aleasha it's been so long! well 2 days but still!" I said. we both started laughing at that.

"Well anyways. I gotta go to after school music lessons. cya!" she said before walking off.

"Bye!" I called to her. she turned around and waved before turning the corner. A war? shit is getting real.

"Yeah it is." some random dude said.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Mind reader, well cya!" he said. what was that about. I shrugged it off. I walked to my next class... English. I walked in and took a seat next to ugh crap! the only seat left is next to Aiden.

"Hey buddy!" I said awkwardly. I st down. I gave him the fakest smile I could.

"Sup." he said. this is gonna be a long class... Oh right I have powers... I set a kid on fire. they ran out of te class room yelling I quickly took their seat before the teacher came in "Like a boss." I whispered to myself. well tht was a awkward situation avoided. I looked at Aiden who gave me a 'really?' Look. I just smiled and looked straight at the board. god why am I so awkward? meh. I dazed off during class and my thoughts went towards the whole war thing I mean we have been in we before millions of eyes ago most fighters died in fact all the dragons died that's why people where amazed about me same goes for gem fairies.

"Fiasco!" the teacher said.

"Huh?" I said. "Oh sorry..."

"Please tell me what we jut read." he said. man I wish some mind reader could tell me but powers are shut down during class because of what happened just before...

Imagine if this whole world is destroyd... the war could be the end. Stop it! god breeze the war is just a little thing!!! it's not like it will actually happen.

"Fiasco!" the teacher yelled again. "You feeling ok? you keep zoning out and you look like a wreck." He said.

"I'm fine coach!" I yelled back.

"Breeze this isn't soccer... you sure your ok?" he said now the whole class was looking at me so many eyes. hmm people have pretty eyes like nova wait nova! where is she!!!! oh right they are in space what if they go against us what if she kills me! no she wouldn't plus she might not even go to war. STOP THINKING ABOUT WAR! I looked up, hey that's not my teacher! that's some random dude and why is he everywhere in my class. oh shit he is coming towards me I quickly ran to the back of the room.

STUDENT POV

she was getting sweaty and was having a panic attack...

BREEZE POV

I snapped out of it... I saw I saw

"I saw." I said.

"What did you see." asked the teacher.

"I don't know..." I said then black I was out.

***

I woke up later in my bed.

"Finally your awake. no biggy you just Blacked out." My mum said.

"Oh ok." I said.