NAT POV!

"Hey! Coming?" I asked Scott as I walked into my house.

"Yeah, how many people will be on the party bus?" Scott asked.

"Umm you, me, Sky, Ryder, Ethan, Aiden, Aleasha, Conner and I think that's all." I said.

"Whoa who is Aleasha?" Scott asked sitting next to me.

"Breeze's friend." I said. "She is pretty and nice." I said.

"Shouldn't you invite Breeze?" he asked.

"I did, oh I forgot her name didn't I? oh well she is coming to." I said.

"It's a party bus whoop whoop!" I said.

"Where to?" Scott asked.

"Meh." I said shrugging my shoulders. he put his arm around my shoulders as I rested my head on him.

"Sounds fun." he said.

"Yeah, anyway I better go get changed." I said getting off of his shoulder.

"Ok, I'll just watch some tv." he said. I went to my room and got out a pink dress that stopped little higher than above my knees, it had white horizontal stripes and I wore white pumps and plated my hair to the side. nice! I grabbed a white cardigans just in case and went back to scott.

"Quick the bus is here!" he said while running out and giving Ryder a bro handshake and hug.

"Haha ok, can your bromance wait?" I said Scott held my hand and led me into the bus I took a seat with scott.

"Hey!" Breeze said.

"Sup!" Skylar said. Sky was wearing a light blue one piece strapless which had a silver belt above her thies and and she wore silver heeled boots with it her hair was out. Breeze had her hair in a messy bun, she was wearing black leather short and a baggy yellow t that said 'ELEMENTAL' in white, the t shirt was tucked into her shorts and she had black high tops. they both looked really pretty.

"You look great!" I said.

"Thanks you to." Breeze said.

"Thanks luv ya! you look amazing!" Sky said.

"Thanks!" I said. there was seats on the side of the bus and the middle was clear like a dance floor, the bus was black and it has neon lights and music blasting! we were all dancing and singing like idiots!

"Haha best bust ride eva!" Breeze said.

"Yup!" Aiden said.

"So were are we going?" I yelled over the music.

"No idea, wherever the party takes us." someone yelled.