Landed

BREEZE POV

"Well cya in 3 days." Nat said to scott. she gave him a tight hug and a kiss before heading into the launching ship. I gave Aleasha a hg and walked in to.

"I'm nervous." I said. sky was te last to on the ship. it looked like a Normal room. black leather couches no windows, a small kitchen, cream carpet a coffee table and yeah that's it.

"It'll be okay, trust me." Nova said.

"Haha ok." I said to her.

"We are going home." Colton said. I chuckled. we had been on the ship or ages and I was really board now. in our time it was 11:00pm.

"Wanna get some sleep you look tired." colton said coming up to me.

"Haha I'm fine." I said. I was thinking of home. I get home sick a lot.

"You miss home don't you?" he asked me.

"Yeah, what if we don't make it back." I said to him.

"Hey look at my eyes, this is what is outside basically." he said.

"Whoa."

"See your safe, Thats all it is stars." he said. I looked to the wall.

"That isn't helpful." I said. nova came and gave me a hug.

"Hey it's ok, don't be a sissy." she said.

"Haha ok." I said to her getting up.

"I'm gonna get some sleep." I told them.

"Where?" asked Colton. I flew in the air and made a bed of clouds with my air powers. "here." I said between yawns. Sky fell asleep on a soft type of gem as did Colton and Nova while Mat slept in a be of crystal ice. I woke up later to see Colton awake.

"Hey, you up." He said.

"Haha yeah. ready for another long day." I said.

"Haha yeah. we should be landing soon." he said.

"Really!" I said I lost control of my powers and the clouds went I fell onto someone. I jumped up.

"Sorry!" I said.

"Ajdjssvsksv." Nat said Obviously still asleep.

"Haha whoops." I said. I walked over and sat next to Colton.

"I'm so tired I just want to land." I said and we did. it looked the same as earth. but the people had purple skin and yellow dots I think they have scales. this is gonna be a long trip.