S+T=LOVE????

BREEZE POINT OF VEIW.

"Hmm seems like my weather powers are gone, oh well. Why is the room destroyed?" I said.

"Your sister..." Jackson said. It was Skyler she was destroying everything and so was Natasha as some other popular kids.

"What the hell!" I said I ran in put a ring of fire around them.

"Let me go! There evil!" Natasha said.

"Who?" I asked.

"Them..." She said. Suddenly 3 ninja looking wizards came in. He was about to poison me to but Jackson pushed me out the way. the poison was a purple powder.

"Thanks." I said, this was awkward. "Awkward... holly shit!" I yelled as the wizard casted a spell to fix the room and leave so no one would suspect them.

"What happened?" Natasha said looking confused.

"Nothing dw, I gotta take this call its from Toby." Sky said before returning to her phone.

"Jackson they're everywhere, I'm scared." I said as he gave me a hug to calm me down.

"It's ok, you know you can beat them." he said.

"I'm not sure if I do. I used to be a lay back prankster, now that these wizards kicked in I'm all super hero kid." I said looking at the ground.

"And that's bad because?" Jackson said.

SKY POINT OF VIEW.

Me-hey, what's up?"

Toby - Nothing much, you know that party coming up yeah well I was wondering if you wanted to go with me.

Me- sure, gotta go. Bye.

"Ahhhh Toby asked me to the party!" I said to Natasha.

"OMG good for you!" Natasha said.

"What party?" some kid said.

"The cool kids party, sorry your not invited." Natasha said. Obviously not sorry..