NO WAY

I woke up later tied with chains to a wall next to me was Aiden and Aleasha.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"At my lair, now give your selves in and we will let them go." A

Man spoke. the room was all a cream colored rock. Some chains and a steel table.

"Who?" I asked.

"Them." he said in came 3 things we care about. Aleasha's was a ruby pendent, Aiden's was his twin and mine was nothing...

"You got nothing on me!" I yelled.

"That's because you have never loved anything, have you?" he asked I looked down it was true.

"Why? may I ask or shall I explain..." he said. "Breeze... has never got attached to anything, even her own family." he said I looked him in the eye.

"So?" I asked I didn't care I mean it's the truth... NOT!

"Haha nice one going along with my lie, you love alot of things but I know this one you love the most." he said. He held a diamond with my name written in it. "It's natural... one of a kind worth millions, now hand yourselves in!" he yelled. as if we have powers! I sprawled out of the neck thing and set him on fire I let the others go and out we went I flew all the way to the school!

THE NEXT DAY

I hear clicking and I know that it's Nat and Sky, sky is wearing a sleeveless aqua shirt that goes out at the bottem with black jeans and diamond shoes, to top it up she wore black sunglasses. Nat wore a baby pink dress with a mini white suit jacket and some white heels. while I was wearing a neon top that said 'IM A ALIEN' on it in Black writing and black tights with black vans and white crew socks that over my tights a little. my hair was in a high pony tail while there's was out.