Aleasha

I wake up and get dressed into a baggy micky mouse long sleeve top with black jens and white converse, i wore a dark red scarf to top it up. I wore my hair out and went down stairs.

"hey mum!" i said to her as i sat down for brekfast.

"Hello sweetie, hashbrowns and sasuages are on the table." mum said. I sat down next to Sky.

"I have notcedthat you have started to become more popular, finally my siter isnt a looser." Sky said. "Ok well cya at school!" she said walking towards her car.

"Bye mum!" i said walking towards my bike. I swtarted up the engine and left. Once i got to school i parked my bike next to the twins as usual, there was a fight going on. I ducked my head and kept walking. A fight wasnt really my place to be in, i took a quick look back and noticed it wasnt a fight it was bullying.

"HEY! HUMAN YOU DONT BELONG HERE!" one guy yelled, here being called human was like being calle a b****

"Sorry i couldnt get your work done, i was busy!" the boy on the ground yelled. I quickly ran in and pushed back the bully with fire.

"Let him go!" I yelled.

"Why? What are you gonna do about it?" the bully yelled. The bully had super strength so in one throw i bashed against the wall.

"THIS!" I yelled and fire came out of my mouth like a dragon, i jumped in the air and landed which caused a crack to run through the ground wich ended at him. I spreak fire to him and he burned. He ran off and everyone started to cheer for me.

"T-thanks." the kid managed to say.

"No problem." i said o him with a sweet smile, the kids had gone now sicne there was nothing cool going on here anymore.

"Cya round." i said to him before heading of towards my locker. I was stopped in the middle of my path by someone who bumped into me.

"Sorry! I am such a cluts!" she said, she had Curley brown hair blue eyes pale skin and dimples.

"No its fine, im Breeze by the way." i said to her.

"I know,who doesn't your a Fiascio super rare and super rich. Im Aleasha." she said with a soft smile.

"And sper hunted won and nice name. Oh your heading down to soccer as well? You play?" I asked her. She was heading down to the pitch i thought i was he only girl, it would be cool if she played as well.

"Oh no i play girls netball, its near the soccer pitch." Sh said.

"Oh ok netball is cool, i gotta go but wanna sit toge3ther at lunch?"I asked her.

"Yeah that'd be cool, cya then... Breeze

Super Natural Schoolजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें