Here is a link to the song that i say you should listen to while reading. it makes it better https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cU1k75vGcTo

All alone on a random place. all alone. alone. alone.

"How many times you gonna say alone!" the princable said.

"Whoa were are you?" I asked looking around.

"In your head I'm a mind reader idiot!" He said.

"Oh right lol." I said.

"Anyway do you have any last words to me." he asked

"Yes! why me?" i asked.

"Don't you get it? There is a reason that you are all together! there is a reason for you guys. Aleasha and you are best friends, Aleaha is a rare vampire aka the most dead thingy in the school and then you your more alive than anything. Ryder who has lasers and fire, lasers can see is gems are real or not and maybe even break some and guess what? Skylar is a gem fairy. Nat is a sweet ice crystal herself while Scott is a beast. put all these elements together and you have something unimaginable."

he said and that's when I could sense he was gone, whoa. I shook my head and snapped out of it. I looked around at all the statues around me. I placed my fingers on them as I walked past. The statues are cold and look like they haven't been touched in years. the statues are all dragons. I look at the last statue... that must of been the last dragon before me! I run over to it. what? 1847 that's like ages ago. I look up to it. wow.

"Your my ancestors..." I whisper to myself. suddenly I hear a loud bang.

"Ah!" I scream. I look around to see nothing and there it is again another bang. suddenly I see helicopters surround me. i am suddenly swooped into one.

"Whats going on??" i yell to the pilot.

"It has begun is all he says before i plumit to the ground. I quickly hover upon the cold cement floor before i die. How did i get here? i ask myself as i walk over to the loud bangs. War. iTS REAL THIS IS REAL! 

"Nat!" i yell as i run over to her. a alien shoots me with a laser gun but we get pulled to the ground buy Skyler.

"Thanks." i say as i hit it with fire. it melts... thats all it takes? i start shooting fire everywhere. A alien comes up to me punchs me as much as its stings i fight back. i kick it in its head and goo goes everywhere, gross. I see skylar turn into diamond since nothing can break it. Shee shoots spikes and makes herself a crystal sword and daggers. I watch as she slices necks and back hands thye aliens. i oose focus and before i know it i am pulled to the ground by Aleahsa.

"You still zone out alot dont ya?" she asked with a chuckle. "Lets go fight for earth!" she says. then heaps of humans with riffles come in shooting the aliens. and even the hunters who were once our enimes come in and hurt the aliens. I see aleasha as skyler passes her a crystal bow and arrow she always had good aim. Scott and Jackson are clawing every single alien in sight. This is all taking place in what was once Time Square. I get shot by a bullet. i run behind a smashed building and look at my wound. I wince in pain. The p[ain is bussing through me like a thousand knives. This isnt gonna be a easy fight. i take out the bullet and watch as my arm heels. I see as demons posses the aliens. I get up. I must fight for my world. i fly up into the air and start shooting fire balls onto the aliens turf. then i see them nova and colton they are undercover. they are secretly hurting the aliens. I think we have a good chance og winning this. FOCUS! I meet up with some weathr benders. they are making a tornado so i go and add fire into it.

Then i see it it happens. Nat falls to the ground. 

"NAT!" i yell as i go down towards her.

"what?" i hear from behind me i look to see her just fine then who is on  the ground. it a trick from the aliens i quickly fly away beforew they can hurt me man  those aliens are tricky.

I start shooting again. i look down to see who shall be next to die. Hmm... i pick out a alien whop looks super gross. i shoot them. Skyler is whispering something to nat. Nat chuckles and nods. she turns the alien ground into ice. hey all slip and fall. Skyler nods at me. I know! I start a fire that spreads across their land. I see some other fire benders that help me make the fire stronger. Loads and Loads of aliens are dying. I watch as all the wolves go into a pack and charge! They dodge the fire and start to kill everyone. The demons and ghosts team up and go and take souls and posses the aliens while vampires and go superspeed and start scratching and biting everyone. I see wizards cast spells. Aliens just keep coming from nowhere.