Day 2

NAT POV

I was awoken by sapphires loud music. "Today is the day!" I said to myself getting up. I quickly got changed and did my morning routine and went into sky's room. I jumped onto her bed and hot her with a pillow.

"Get up Ryder is coming!" I yelled. next thing I knew I was in stuck in a purple gem cage.

"For real?" I asked her.

"Let me sleep!" she said. I put my hands through the openings and poured super super cold ice onto her.

"Ahhhhh!" she yelled waking up. the cage broke and I was lying on the floor laughing so hard. soon Sky was laughing to.

"Ok ok I'm awake. I'm gonna get ready now, cya later at breakfast." Sky said.

"Ok." I said. today I was wearing a one piece strapless blue silk that was a strapless shirt and shorts combined. I wore some white flats and left my hair out. I went downstairs to find Breeze reading a soccer magazine. her and soccer lol. she was wearing a Liverpool soccer top tucked into black sport shorts and black vans with her hair in her signature messy bun.

"Hey Breezie!" I said coming down.

"Sup mofo!" she said as a joke. "Jokes hey Nat." she said.

"Arg I'm hungry what's there to eat?" I asked.

"There is eye balls! delicious." Breeze said I gave her a 'for real' look. "What were in space... no? fine then! there is some cereal in the cupboard." she finished.

"Ok thanks." I said to her. I made myself some breakfast and ploped onto the couch next to Breeze.

"I cant beliee theyre coming tonight!" I said with joy.

"Yeah maybe scott and i could play some soccer, do you klnow who the third person is?" she asked.

"No idea. hopefuly someone nice." nat said.

"hehe yeah." she said.

"Ready!" Sky said. she was wearing a Fluro yellow silk top tucked into a black skirt and some black flats and her hair naturaly curly hair out.

"You look so pretty!" I told her and it was true she looked truly amazing!

"Aww thanks Nat! you to! and you to breeze." she said.

"I'm awake! oh thanks sky!" breeze said falling off the couch lol. We all started laughing.

"Ey have you guys seen nova and Colton?" I asked.

"Not at all, should we check in their rooms." Sky said. breeze noded and we all went up to novas room.

"Hello? nova?" I asked. no one. We went inside still no one.

"That's odd, ey look a note!" Breeze pointed out.

'To you guys! hey this is nova and Colton. sorry to say but we will not be returning to earth. I wish you all a safe journey! We will be sure to visit you Guys.'

"Oh, ok well that explains it. I mean I guess this is their home planet." I said.

"Why did they come to earth anyways?" Breeze asked sky just shrugged her shoulders. just then we heard banging at our door.

"Who the hell... uh oh!" breeze said looking out the window.

A/N .Hey!!!!! sorry if the spaces are muddled up! heh. Please comment below what ya think. I would love some heads up on what ya guys think. More action? More romance? More happiness? More horror? idek! anyways thank you for 1.2k reads you guys are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! love you all.