The Date

Nat was wearing a long flowey blue dress that was strapless, it was a medium blue at it had gems and sparkles all over it, her hair was in a fancy bun and she had some blue jewelry with white pumps.

"Yeah lets go!" she said exitedly.

"Ok bye Saph!" I said before getting into her car.

"Music?" she asked.

"Well duh!" I said. As usual we had our speakers blasting and we were dancing in the car like epic.

"Lol imagine if they saw us!" Nat said between laughs.

"Rather be with youuuuuuuu!" I sang. "Lol yeah! they would run off." I said.

"Oh and Ryder is like sarcastic, goofy and always getting into trouble Soz!I should of told you that before." she said.

"Ok Good popular rich girl and class do not mix!" I said. "I love this song!" I said. we stopped at 711 and got jumbo slurpies. This car ride was fun!

"Ok we are here!" she said.

"What you do?" I said in a acent.

"I do sits!" she said... its and inside joke! we cracked up with laughter and right then out came scott. Scott is real nice so he laughed at us laugh, no judgement. We stopped finally... hmm no Ryder.

"No Ryder?" Nat asked.

"Yeah he is inside." Scott said. Scott was wearing a plaid button top with some dark Jeens. this place was fancy!

"Hey!" The guy who I'm guessing is Ryder said. He had tan skin black hair in a quiff, blue eyes, muscular, average height, and no piercings. his voice wasn't that deep.

"Hi! This is Sky!" Nat said.She was now standing with Scott.

"Hey, nice to meet you." I said with a smile. I put my hand out for a shake. he gave me a high five and a goofy smile. Scott have him a look.

"Oh right sup I'm Ryder." he said.

"Haha." was all I said... he seemed kinda nice.

"Anyway! Scott, how's soccer?" Nat asked.

"Yeah It's good, only there is this girl and she is crazy good at soccer. I don't really know her. I bumped into her once or twice but I bet you she is a stuck up brat!" he said.

"You mean Breeze?" Asked Ryder. What? How the hell does he know her!!!.

"Yeah I think, why you know her?" Scott said taking a bite. Natasha sent me a text saying 'Don't tell them! Let's see what they say.' I gave her a nod. This will be interesting.

"Yeah I know her a little." he said really chilled.

"How?" I asked.

"She is in my class for a heap of things... she doesn't seem stuck up! But god she talks so fast!" Ryder said. I know right!!!

"Tell me about it." I said. Scott knew I was her sister but I'm guessing he got the text from Nat to.

"You know her?" he asked.

"Not sure if you noticed but I'm Skylar Fiasco... how do you not know me?" I asked him.

"I know you, just not many people know your sister." he said.

"Right, anyway she is not a brat or stuck up." I said.

"Fine..." Scott said.

"Anyway! How's the food." Nat said trying to change the subject.

"Fine, so Ryder tell us about you since we barley know you." I said.

"Umm ok well uh not much to know... My dads a cop, Scott and I find out most of the cases, I get in trouble alot, and yeah." he said lay back.

"Powers?" I asked him.

"Well apparently I'm a dangerous charmer." he said. Scott chuckled.

"Haha ok other than that." I said.

"Fire and laser." he said.

"For real?" I asked.

"Yeah what's wrong?" he asked.

"Just that that's dangerous and you seem reckless."

"So?" he said he leans over on the table and sets it on fire.

"Really?" I say getting up. the man at the store puts it out.

"How did this happen?" he asked. Ryder and u were laughing.

"The candle fell." I said pointing to the candle. I hadn't noticed Scott and Nat were sitting at another table know.

"Ok." the man said walking away.

"Thanks for ditching." I said to Nat as a joke.

"You to seemed to be in your own world." she said. "Its getting late lets go." Nat said. she gave Scott a kiss and out we went.

"Cya!!!"Ryder yelled from behind. And with that we went home. Scott and Ryder came to. Breeze opened the door. she had a strapless mint green dress with a mini white leather jacket on and her hair was out.

"Where have you been?" I asked her.

"With Aiden." she said.

"Just Aiden or did Jackson and Ethan come?" I asked.

"Just Aiden." I said. "We went to a carnival!" she said. haha I said coming in. Nat followed.

"Wow Breeze... a date?" she asked. Scott and Ryder came in to.

"Yup." Breeze said

"With who?" Nat asked taking a seat like the others.

"Aiden." Breeze said.

"Ooo he is popular." Nat saidp

"Heh... why is he here?" Breeze asked looking at Scott and Ryder.

"Oh just to meet you and chill." Nat said.

"K whatever, I'm gonna go up and change." She said.

"So..." Ryder said.

"Hello kids! Need anything?" my dad said walking in.

"Nah were good." I said to my dd he walked out and went to his study.

"Aye guys!" Breeze said cheery. She was wearing high wasted black shorts a green knitted shirt that had small square holes in it and said 87 with a black singlet underneath. She wore black short socks and her hair was in a messy bun. she slide down the side of the stairs and almost fell off.

"Hi!" she said again taking a seat.

We talked for ages until I realized how late it was.

"Wow look at the time I have school!" I said.

"Chill, they can't kill you if your late." Ryder said. "But it is pretty late." once they had all left I took of my make up and slipped into my pjs and hopped into bed.