Getting Ready

"Hey Breeze or should I say hero!" Jackson said to me.

"Haha it's Breeze trust me." I said warning him.

"Okay then...Hero." he said.

"I warned you!" I sprayed a little water on him. We both laughed.

"Tah look its Natasha wearing the highest heels I've ever seen... wanna make a laugh out of this?" I said looking at Jackson, he smiled evilly. I shot some water on the ground her feet froze it and she slipped, right in front of everyone. Jackson and I laughed and ran off before she saw us, since Jackson was a werewolf he ad superhuman speed and I just flew really fast so she didn't catch us.

"Haha that was funny!" Jackson said to me.

"Haha yeah!" I said giving him a high-five. We both walked to the cafeteria and got some lunch, I got a pizza slice and chips while Jackson got a chicken salad. Jackson always ate healthy no wonder he has such big muscles.

"Want a chip?" I said to him.

"Sure, You doing anything tonight?" Jackson asked. while taking 3 chips, I didn't really care how many he took he always ate like half of my chips.

"Your invited to my party, well everyone is its a 'we saved the school' celebration, it's super fancy so yeah here is the details, Prepare to look amazing Breeze you will be on stage and will revive a medal." Natasha said before walking off.

"Guess I am doing something tonight then but I don't have anything fancy." I said.

"Oh no no way am I taking you dress shopping" Jackson said.

***

"Can someone help me find a fancy dress store?" Jackson said.

"Don't worry I know one." I said.

Natasha's POV:

"Omg I luv my dress!" I yelled. I was wearing a short strapless dress the top was a bold pink with little diamonds around it and the bottom was all white with a little bold pink stripe at the bottom. I was wearing plain white heels, my hair was curled and my make up was done to perfection!

Sklyer POV:

I was wearing a long blue dress it was all one colour but the bottom half had layers of see through fabric which was a silver colour, under the see through fabrics was some more blue, I topped it off with white High heeled boots, my hair was its natural curls and my make up was beautiful. I looked elegant jut the way I wanted.

Jackson POV:

I was wearing a silver suit with white high tops and some expensive sun glasses. My hair was in its usual quiff and I looked expensive, perfect.

Breeze POV:

I was wearing a long sleeve lime green dress, the dress ended just above my knees. The sleeves where a see through silver and the rest of the dress was a lime green. I wore silver sneaker heels and my hair was its natural wavy. I heard Jackson pull up at my house ready to pick me up. I couldn't take my bike since I would look crazy and I couldn't fly on the streets I mean hunters are everywhere!