Laser Tag

"Ok we are all geared up! Lets go shoot each other!" I said happily.
"Whoa Breeze calm down." Jackson said. we walked into the laser tag arena. It looked super done up obviously it was a super expensive place lucky Jackson was paying.
"Ok yes I got someone!" I yelled.
"Haha well done, maybe don't yell were you are." I heard Jackson say into my ear he was obviously right behind me. We played laser tag for quit a bit but then out of nowhere I was shot! I know it's just a game but this was no laser this was a real bullet. I fell to the floor in pain and lay there. It was basically pith black and I had managed to find the alien space ship which was super hard to find. But since it was so hard to find I just lay there. I could feel my legs the sight slowly started to go blurry and I was out.

Jackson Point Of View.
"Haha that was fun! Seems like Breeze is still coming lets wait over here for her." I said to Tony.
"Ok, that was pretty epic." he said.
"She is taking a while the next lot have gone in." I said. "I'm starting to get worried." I said and I was freaking out inside! Why do the hunters hate her so much oh right she is a rare. Without thinking I snuck inside and tried looking for her. Sooner or later I heard a scream and I knew someone has just seen a either hurt or passed out body on the floor. I ran quickly towards it.
"Breeze!" I yelled.
"Dude I can't walk! My legs have been shot! some bastard had a real gun! That **** ***!" she stared.
"Ok Breeze clam down ill take you to our school hospital." Jackson said.
"If you were a werewolf like me you could of healed." I said.
"Ha.Ha I can heel anyway my body consists of a extra amount of water which combined with the other elements creates a force, which then allows me to heel it's just I passed out so it slowed down the heeling process." Breeze said. I chuckled at her explanation. Sooner or later we where at her room.
"Ok cya tomorrow then, hope you get better." I said before giving her hug and walking down the 3 flights of stairs. They have everything but a god damn elevator!
"Bye Jackson thank you for bringing her home." Mrs Fiasco said with a smile.
"No problem Mrs Fiasco." I said.
"Do you want to take home some cookies?" Mrs Fiasco said handing me some without giving me a chance to respond.
"Thank you, good night." I said before leaving.