Mated to A Werewolf {Boyxboy}

Vinny's pov_

                              Chapter One- New Home

         Outside trees passed by as the sunshine blazed through the car window, I was sad to be leaving the mansion my brothers and I grew up in; it seemed like yesterday my father found me in the alleyway beside some bar, bleeding to death. My life wasn't perfect. I was sixteen and my parents didn't care what happened to me. My dad constantly beat me for one single mistake I made, but it was Maracle, not my father that saved me. When Maracle turned me he told me to refer to him as father, or papa and took me to his house. It was the most beautiful house I had ever seen, and there I met my new family.

      Carter, well he was the was the oldest out of my three brothers. He was nineteen when he was turned, father had found Carter half dead on the side of the road and kindly took him in. Carter was also the tallest out of my brothers. He was six foot one, with short blonde hair and blue eyes. Next was Nicro my second oldest brother, who was the one who made sure we all stayed on task since father and Carter always seemed to act like children. Anyway, Nicro's story is a complicated topic, so no one talks about it but he was seventeen when he was turned.  He is five foot six, wears glasses with shaggy brown hair that's untamed.

    Last, is my best friend and brother Noah; We are both the same age and Noah is the same height as me five foot four short. I know Noah's story isn't bad. Father simply asked him to become his son and he agreed. Noah has big brown eyes with dyed black hair.

"Hey, Vin are you listening?", Carter asked as he frowned.

"Um, huh", I said scratching behind my head. 

"We're at the house", Carter sighed as he grabbed a box.

  Oh great, I spaced out again and I'm the last one out of the car. Again. Sighing, I got out of the car and followed Carter up the black stair leading to a nice, medium sized, yellow house. Really Yellow. Father, out of all the houses he could have bought, he picked a big fucking sunflower yellow house.

"I know what you're thinking, but it's totally wicked inside", Carter said as his slim body ran up the last two steps and into the house.

   "Here, goes nothing", I said as I walked up the last steps and into the house, and oh my god, Carter was actually fucking wrong! This place was a shithole okay so maybe I'm overexaggerating, but come on, in the living room when you first walk in there was a fucking rat. Dad must have saved a lot of money on this fucked up place.  

"I call the basement!" I heard Noah yell from the kitchen.

"Oh, hell no I get the basement ", yelled Carter.

Preparing myself I walked into the kitchen, surprised to find it was a nice medium size kitchen that was white and clean.

"Boys, I claim down there, so there is no reason to fight over rooms", said my father. Good job being mature Dad. I thought proudly as Noah and Carter bowed their heads.

"Besides, I paid for this fucking house, so papa gets the basement", yelled Father as he crossed his arms over his chest, smirking in victory.

I mentally slapped my forehead and looked over to Nicro as he cleaned his glasses. Come on four-eyes! Do something before they destroy the house.

I watched as Nicro finished cleaning his glasses. He sighed before slamming his hands down on the marble counter top.

"Now children, thats enough, besides, I think Carter is right that he should get the basement, so that when he brings home one of his lady friends, we won't have to listen to their fun, right?

I shivered at the thought,  as I just relived a bad memory.

"But Nicro, papa wants the basement", Father whined.

"Dad, come on, stop being such a child", said Nicro as he dodged fathers hug.

"Anyway, let's get our furniture and clothes out of the car", Noah chimed in.

I rolled my eyes and went outside to help grab our belongings. After twenty minutes we had finished decorating our house and rooms. I'm glad we moved into the house at night or it would have took forever to carry all of our stuff into the house and unpack without humans seeing.

"Now, that we are done with  packing everyone should get some rest for tomorrow since Vin, Noah and I have school while Carter and dad have to work", said Nicro.

Then we went to our bedrooms, I tried to go to sleep, but something was bugging me. Tomorrow I have a feeling that something interesting will happen.